~Chapter Twenty-Five (Finale)~

We landed at 5pm on Thursday, America's time. We were all jet lagged so immediately we checked into our hotel and went to bed.

Everyone else slept through then night except me.

It was currently 4am, Friday morning and I was laying in bed next to Taehyung on my phone, scrolling though Instagram.

My nerves were doing flips inside of me...today was the day of the concert and I was nervous as ever.

What if I mess up the choreograph? What if I coward and we don't end up coming out? What if BTS looses our popularity because of Taehyung and I coming out.

So many questions and worries flew around in my mind, giving me a raging headache.

Without realizing it I started crying.

We had a chance of loosing every thing we worked for. Our fan base, our popularity, the love we earned from ARMY.

"Jungkook what's wrong?" I heard Taehyung say beside me as he moved around the bedsheets to get comfortable.

"N-Nothing, sorry for waking you up." I said as I sniffled.

"C'mere baby," Taehyung opened his arms up to me and I gladly slid myself in between them and leaned my head on his chest. "Is it about coming out?"

"Yes," I grabbed a tissue and blew my nose, then threw it somewhere in the room because why not.

"I'm nervous to...but you just need to calm down. We aren't going to loose much then likely. Most armies love is for who we are, coming out should only make their love for us stronger. It's kind of like we're testing them." Taehyung said as he rubbed soothing circles into my back.

"It's just really nerve wracking...I wish Korea was not homophobic.." I dug my head farther into his neck.

"Yeah same. But Jungkook, no matter what happens, how fans take it or Korea reacts; I love you. I love you more then words can say, and I will always be here for you even if no one else is." Taehyung kissed my head.

"I love you to and I'm glad you kept giving me affection when I was a kid so I could get used to you." I said, then giggled. "You were such a bottom back then dear god..." I burst out laughing.

"Hey!" Taehyung laughed.

"You had that pink hair and the softest eyes ever and—omg I can't imagine you fucking me." I burst out laughing.

"OK OK," Taehyung looked at me and smiled. "I'm glad to see your laughing and happy but you need sleep. We have a concert today."

"Ok," I yawned. Taehyung held me as he laid down and I fell asleep with my head buried into his neck and Taehyung with his arms around my waist and head on his pillow, while I was curled up into a ball.
________________________________

Taehyung and I were the last ones to wake up, we woke up at 1:00pm.

Jin said he went to wake us up but saw how cute we looked and let us be. And Taehyung and I just mumbled out a tired Thanks.

Once we all ate (Namjoon had gone out with manager Sejin to get us food) we head to car to go to the concert venue and practice. The concert started at 8:30pm and we needed to learn the venue and the dance on that stage.

I was in the back with Jin and Taehyung. Jin was between us and to be honest, I could feel the awkwardness radiating off his body.

"Jungkook stop being so awkward..." Jin said awkwardly.

"I'm not the awkward one here!" I snapped. Jin turned towards Taehyung next.

"Taehyung stop being so awkward..." Jin said once more, awkwardly.