Chapter Six

A/N: Hiccup's armor is the same as in How To Train Your Dragon 2 only jet black.

It's been about a year and a half since I killed the queen dragon or the Red Death as I now call it. After about a day of flying we had found a large, deserted, and fertile island. It took a few days but eventually all of the dragons from the Dragon's Nest had settled in. I had set up a nice home for myself here. My house was built into a cliff that you could access through a hangar with stairs even though I never used them. I had a nice little forge, a kitchen, a hangar that opened to the outside, a bedroom for myself and Toothless, a guest room despite having no human friends, and off to the side I had a bathroom. I had made myself black leather armor and a matching black helmet. I had constructed Toothless a new tail and a metal leg for myself that allowed me to fly him again. I also made myself a sword that could ignite on command which I called Inferno. I had some interaction with other people including trader Johann where I got most of my supplies and occasional vikings as I stopped them from hunting rogue dragons. Despite this I had never revealed my identity to anyone. I myself had changed quite a bit as well. I had grown about a foot taller and put on quite a bit of muscle as you could not spend all of you time with dragons and expect to survive out of shape. I also trained hard with weapons, partially to protect myself and partially because I was still trying to prove myself to my father despite not having seen him in almost two years. Despite being alone I was the happiest I had ever been in my life. I had trained a large portion of the dragons and those I hadn't still respected me because of what I did for them. Most of the dragons served a purpose some fished, some gathered wood, and others provided defense for my island. I had named my island Thor's Fist due to the amount of raw dragon firepower living on the island. I spent most of my time exploring looking for new species of dragons and freeing captured ones as I saw them being hunted. I had created my own little paradise.

I was on my morning flight with toothless when I saw a group of dragons on the beach gathered around something. "What do you say bud should we go check it out?" I asked Toothless. He let out a loud warble as if to say
"Obviously."
I landed near the dragons and they backed away as I walked up. I looked past them to see trader Johann lying unconscious in the sand. With a sudden sense of urgency I ran to him and felt for a pulse. I let out a sigh of relief when I found it then looked around at the dragons present. One of them was a green Gronckle named Stones. "Quick Stones take him back to my hut." I said and the Gronckle obeyed picking him up it her talons and heading off towards my hut. "Come on bud let's go." I hopped on Toothless and took off for my hut.