Getting Married // Chapter 1

KRINGGGG KRINGGG!!

Huhh.. so today is the day. The day that my life will be crush because of my parents stupid company. I was rolling in my bed thinking of my luck when someone knock on my door.

KNOCK KNOCK

Mom: Y/N??
You: Come in momm!!
Mom: Hey what are you doing right now honey?? You need to get up and get ready for the wedding!
You: Mom... uh.. uh.. umm... ughh!! Fine!

So I get up and went to the bathroom. After I done taking shower, I went out to my room with only bathrobe. I dried my hairs and wore my lingerie. Then the person who my mom hired to make up me come. She make up my face then help me to wear my wedding dress. I look to the mirror. * wow..holy shit. I look good in these dress and make up!!* After that, I went downstairs and greeted my parents.

You: Good morning mom and dad!!
Parents: Good morn-

They both stop talking when they saw you.

Parents: Wowww.. you look so beautiful!!
You: Hehe.. thanks
Mom: Okay okay. Let's go, we don't want to be late.

I put on my high heels and went inside the car.

JIMIN'S POV

So today was my wedding day. Actually I was forced to do this shit. And the worse part is I need to marry my school nerd. I can tell that she is the nerd-est girl in school. Ughhh.. I hate this. She will bring the bad luck to me. I will always hate her. She is so ugly and also not my type.
I wore my tuxedo and went downstairs. I greeted my parents and eat my breakfast. Then we go to the wedding place.

YOUR POV

After 15 minutes, we arrived. I was so nervous to meet him. I was waiting in the waiting room with nervousness when my bff come.

Hae Kyung: Y/N!!!!!
You: HAE KYUNG!!!!
Hae Kyung: Wahh.. you look soooooo beautiful! I can believe my best friend will get married today.. ( pout )
You: Awwhh.. are you sad for me?? I also sad for me.. (sad face)
Hae Kyung: But.. you are so lucky that you get to married with a handsome man, your bully and.. don't forget your crush.. Hehe
You:Yahh!!

KNOCK KNOCK

Mom: Y/N it's time!
You: Oh okay!!!

AUTHOR'S POV

You get up and hug your bff. Then you slowly walk to the door and open it. You walk to the main door while your heart is beating fast. Then slowly ....
_______________________________________________________________________

Hey!! So it's was my first ever book. How's the story?? Sorry for my bad grammars. I will update next episode tomorrow!