Airplane // Chapter 9

Fuck you Jimin
_______________________________________________________________________

I went to the seat that he had booked for me. The seat was at the second last row in the airplane which mean, far back in the airplane.

I sat beside the window. I was looking the scenery, well basically just looking at the window. Then someone came to my side and sat on the seat beside mine.

I looked at him. He was wearing a mask and a sunglasses. I kept looking at him when suddenly he spoke to me.

???: Stop staring at me. I know I'm handsome and you are drooling.

That snapped the shit out of me. I quickly looked away and wiped my drool. But, there was no drool. I looked at the man and gave him a death glare.

???: What?

I just glared at him. He laughed. I can't help but to creak a little smile. That laugh was cute.

???: You're so cute. By the way, I'm Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. You can call me V. Nice to meet you!
You: Y/N. Min Y- I mean Park Y/N... Call me Y/N and nice to meet you too!
Taehyung: Hm..? Just Y/N? It's too simple. What about.... babe?
You: Yah!
Taehyung: Haha! Just kidding. Then, I will just call you Minnie??
You: Um.. Okay then.

I smiled at him and he returned my smile back.

2 HOURS LATER

Yayyyyy!

Finally we have arrived. What a long airplane ride. Haihhh..
We were in the airport. Jina and Jimin were at the front while I was behind them. Behind me was Taehyung. I actually have no idea why he was following me.. We were waiting for our taxi when Taehyung suddenly tapped my shoulder.

Taehyung: So... Y/N. Nice to meet you again. I will have my way now. Hope to see you again. Goodbye!
You: Yeah, goodbye. Hope to see you again too. Bye Tae!
Taehyung: Huh? Tae?
You: Yeah? Any problem? You can give me a nickname and not me?
Taehyung: Hehehe... not like that. I like that nickname. Thanks! Bye Minnie!!
You: Yeah, bye Tae!

Then he went away. Cute. I looked front again and waited for the taxi behind Jimin and her oh-so-fabulous girlfriend.

HOTEL LOBBY

Finally..

I can sleep now. Just checked in was left. Jimin was checking us in while Jina and I was waiting at the couch. She was looking at her phone and totally ignored me. Well, that's good. I'm too tired to deal with her bullshits.

Then Jimin came. I was so happy that I can have a room with Jimin. But he suddenly stopped me and gave me a room card.

Jimin: You know what to do. We are next to you.

Then he left with Jina. Seriously?
Ughhhhhh I hate you!!!

I pushed the button and waited for the lift.

Ding!

I went inside the lift and pushed the 13th floor. I think I can sleep in this lift. This lift was so slow! What's wrong with this lift?!

After the lift stopped at my floor, I quickly went to my room. After I entered the room, I jumped on the fluffy bed, didn't bother to change my clothes as I was so tired...

I immediately slept after my body hit the bed. GOOD NIGHT WHOLE WORLD! I know it's still early evening, but who's care?

6:26 P.M.

Ahhh!!

I feel so fresh. I went inside the bathroom and stripped my clothes. Then I jumped into the bathtub.

You: Ahhh~~ So refreshing~

After having my shower, I put on my clothes. I took my sling back with me and went out. I went to the hotel restaurant as I was really hungry. I ordered my food after I reached the restaurant.

A few minutes later, my food was served. I quickly dug in my food. The food here is so delicious. No wonder they are all expensive.

After eating, I decided to take a walk by the beach. I paid for the food and went outside.

It was so breezy. I like it. The moon was shining brightly today. While I was walking, I suddenly saw a couple. No.. they were Jimin and....Jina..

What really shocked me was, they were kissing. Oh I'm so lucky today. Noted the sarcasm.

A tear fell down. Maybe you think that it was a beautiful sight where a girl and a boy were kissing under the bright moon. But not for me. I quickly ran to the hotel.

My mood has vanished. I don't want to take a walk anymore. I entered my room and wrapped myself into the blanket..

To be continue...