Studio // Chapter 21

Loving myself is harder
than loving someone else..

_______________________________________________________________________

Your P.O.V

Bang!

I opened the door. Breathing heavily as my eyes wondered around the dance room. Then I spotted a sweaty body laying down on the floor near the wall.

I quickly ran to him. I shook him to make sure he's okay.

You: Jimin... Jimin..

I kept shaking him, but he still didn't opened his eyes. I started to panick, didn't know what to do. I touched his forehead just to feel his skin burn in fire.

I looked around the room and saw a towel. I think it's his. So I grabbed it and searched for the washroom. Once I found it, I entered the washroom and wet the towel.

Then I rushed to the room again. I went to Jimin and put his head on my lap. I brushed his hair from his forehead and put the wet towel on his forehead.

I used my sleeves to wipe his sweaty face.

You: You fool... You got me worried, you know?

I scolded him silently. Then I looked front and saw the mirror. I chuckled.

You: Look. We look like a lovely couple, don't we?

I smiled sadly into the mirror, watching Jimin's weak figure.

You: But sadly, we're not one.

I looked at him again, softly brushing his black hair.

You: I think... maybe I should go. Far away.. but I can't. I need to take care of you.

I chuckled at myself. Thinking it's actually funny that I need to take care of him.

You: I can't, not until the company is stable. You can call me a gold digger bitch or whatever you want, but if I leave before the company is stable, my parents must be disappoint in me. After all, they got us married just for the sake of the company. If I go too early, they will lose both me and the company.

I sadly looked at him. I know if I leave him, he must be happy and will divorce me immediately.

You: But... if I leave earlier, it'll be a good decision for you. You can finally be happy with Jina, having a happy family with her... But please... Just only a few months more until the company is stable. Until then, please bear with this annoying girl..

I closed my eyes tightly as the tears threatened to fall. Without I know, the slumber welcomed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JIMIN'S P.O.V

I kept dancing, dancing and dancing, ignoring the tiredness. My body felt like it's burning in fire. But I ignored it and kept dancing.

I tried to forgot the scene in my head. The scene where Y/n and that guy Taehyung were in the restaurant looking so happy with each other presences.

The music had stopped but I continued dancing without the music. Then my body suddenly fell to the floor. I can't do anything instead to lay on the cold floor.

My chest went up and down as I breath heavily. My eyes were closed, I didn't manage to even opened them anymore. Suddenly the door was opened harshly.

Then someone dashed to me and shook me.

???: Jimin... Jimin...

The voice sound familiar. With a little energy left, I forced myself to peek at that person.

Y/n...

What is she doing here? I heard the door opened and a few seconds later the door was closed. My head was lift to her lap. Then I felt a wet cloth on my forehead.

Then she wiped my sweaty face with her sleeves.

Y/N: You fool... You got me worried, you know?

She scolded me.

Y/N: Look. We look like a lovely couple, don't we? But sadly, we're not one.

She softly brushed my hair.

Y/N: I think... maybe I should go. Far away.. but I can't. I need to take care of you.

She chuckled. She need to take care of me?

You: I can't, not until the company is stable. You can call me a gold digger bitch or whatever you want,

What? She will leave me after the company's stable? She's really a gold digger..

Y/N: .. but if I leave before the company is stable, my parents must be disappoint in me. After all, they got us married just for the sake of the company. If I go too early, they will lose both me and the company.

Oh...

Y/N: But... if I leave earlier, it'll be a good decision for you. You can finally be happy with Jina, having a happy family with her... But please... Just only a few months more until the company is stable. Until then, please bear with this annoying girl..

I don't know why, but for some reasons I don't want her to leave me..

I was still up, but just my eyes were closed. I think she had fallen asleep because I don't fell any movements from her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3:32 a.m.

Finally, after a few hours, I managed to open my eyes. I just can't sleep after what she said.

I sat and saw her jeans was wet. Well, my fault. Then I took the towel off of my forehead.

I stood and took my things and her sling bag. I went to her and picked her up.

After that I walked home while carrying her. But, Oh God... Why is she so heavy?

After a few minutes of walking, we reached home. I opened the door with much difficulty.

Then, I went inside my room and laid her down on my bed. What do you think I will walk all the way to her room?

Her room is further than mine. After I put her on my bed, I saw her wet jeans.

I was so tired but I don't want her to catch cold. But hey, don't misunderstand, I just don't want to take care her again.

I decided to just strip her jeans. But, oh fuck. I made the biggest mistake in my life.

Her thighs were so white. It's such a turn on..

Wait what? I didn't just said that right?

Oh well son, you did.

Who are you?

Your pervert side..

Oh fuck off..

I shook my dirty thoughts off of my mind. I can possibly do it with her.

After that I climbed up the bed next to her and covered both of us with the thick blanket.

I turned to my side, facing the wall. But I don't know why my body suddenly turned to Y/n.

Slowly, my arms were wrapped around her small figure. My body really have been acting weirdly around her.

I embraced her in my arms tightly as if I'm afraid if I ever let her go, she will forever disappear..

" Most of all, I love your warmth the most.. "

To be continue...