Comeback // Chapter 16

A cut won't hurt, right?

_______________________________________________________________________

I walked into the school. Ahhh... I miss you school. Then I went to my class. I walked to my seat and smile to myself. Aww.. table, chair, I miss you both too!!

I think I'm crazy. Talking with things. When I was seated on my seat, suddenly the door was opened harshly. It was Jimin.

Jimin?

I thought he left earlier than me? Then I saw someone behind him. Jina..

Oh... that's why. Okay let's just ignore them. You can do it Y/N! As I was talking to myself again, someone put their hands on my eyes.

???: Guess who~~
You: Who the hell are you?!
???: Wow wow Noona. Relax... It's me, Jungkook!

He moved his hands and smile at me. I was so shocked. I jumped off my seat and hug him.

You: Yahhhh!! What are you doing here???
Jungkook: Hehe.. Remember when we met at the playground? Before you went to your honeymoon? I moved here!
You: OHMYGODSERIOUSLY?!

He laughed.

Jungkook: Noona, slow down! I can't catch up what you said.
You: I said, oh my god seriously.

He just laughed again and nodded. Then he left to his seat. A few minutes later, the class started.

LUNCH

After the bell rang, I just walked out from the class and went to the rooftop where I usually go. I usually didn't eat during lunch. So I just sat around and stared into the air.

Ring! Ring!

My phone went off. I took the annoying phone and answer the call.

You: Yes~~
???: Noona where are you?
You: Who are you?
???: Noona seriously? -_-. You don't even recognise my voice?
You: Wait, your voice sound familiar tho..
???: Noona! It's me Jungkook! Next time check the caller ID before you pick up the phone!
You: Hehe.. Awww, I'm sorry Kookie. You not mad right???
Jungkook: At first I'm not mad at you just because you don't check the caller ID first, but now I'm mad.
You: Why~~? It's hard to persuade you.
Jungkook: You just called me Kookie and I don't like it.
You: Duh. You little piece of sh-
Jungkook: By the way Noona, where are you?
You: Rooftop. Don't bother to find me. You know me. I'm forever a lonely POTATO! T_T
Jungkook: Yeah.. you just got married a few weeks ago.
You: Shut up. Bye.
Jungkook: Bye~~~

The call ended. A few minutes later, another bell rang, means the lunch had finished. I stood up and dusted the dust on my skirt. Then I walked to my locker to take my books.

SKIP THE WHOLE SCHOOL PART

Ahhhhh.. I just came back from school. I took a warm shower and cooked myself some food. Since Jimin is probably not going to make home in a few minutes, I don't cook for him.

After eating, I sat on the couch watching tv. The clock kept ticking and without I realized I fell asleep on the couch.

6:58 p.m.

I woke up. I turned off the tv. Poor the tv. It's actually should me watching the tv, but the tv watched me slept. Sorry baby.

I looked at the clock and saw the time right now. I looked around the house. Still no sign of Jimin. Where could he be at this time?

I waited for a few hours more, didn't even cooked the dinner. I started to get worried about him. It's 11:56 p.m. right now. As I was about to call Hobi which is Jimin's forever best friend, the bell rang.

I quickly ran to the door. I saw Hobi was trying his best not to fall as he was carrying Jimin. Wait what? He said hi to me and walked inside. He put Jimin on the couch.

Hobi: W-Wow... S-So heavy..
You: What happened to him?
Hobi: Oh yeah! Since it is his comeback to school today, we decided to go drink at the bar. So now, I'm tired after carrying this rock-like-man and I wanna go back home. BYE!
You: Wait!

He just dashed out of the house. Okay what to do now. Jimin was drunk. How can I bring him upstair? Did I need to call 911? Okay let's just started with his shoes.

I took off his shoes and socks. Then I carefully untie his tie. As I was doing so, he grabbed my wrist.

Jimin: What are you trying to do, huh?
You: I-I just w-want to u-untie your tie f-for you...

He tugged at my wrist making me fell towards him.

Jimin: Hmm...

Suddenly he kissed me. I tried to get out of his tight gripped but he was just way too strong for me. I wanted to break the kiss. It hurts me. Why did he kissed me when he already has Jina.

But he just deepened the kiss. His tongue entering my mouth. He put his another hand on my head. Then he broke the kiss and pinned me down in the couch.

He kissed my lips to my chin until my neck. He bit my neck leaving a trail of hickeys. I tried to push his head off, but that's only made him bit more harsher on my neck. Then he looked angrily at me.

" How dare you try to refuse me? I will teach you a lesson.    Let's bring this to the bedroom. "

To be continue...
_______________________________________________________________________
Yooo.. another update is here! I'm not gonna write smut btw. Good luck on imagine what will happen next. Bye~~