Plan // Chapter 5

NEXT MORNING

Ughhh... It's morning,

again.

Well, what do you expect?

I got up and went to the bathroom. I looked at the mirror.

Gasp.

' OH SWEET JESUS! What happen to my eyes?! '

My eyes were swollen really really bad. Like.. REALLY?!
How can I go to school with my swollen eyes?

Oh wait! I don't have to go to the school since it's my wedding. Well.. just until the honeymoon. But probably I won't honeymoon.
Why? Because that ass- I mean " Jimin " ' my ass ' will surely beg at our parents that we shouldn't go for honeymoon.

I did my daily routine and went out from the bedroom. The first thing that I saw was clothes. There were man and woman clothes everywhere on the floor and the stairs. * Sigh *

I don't know, but it's hurt. My heart. You can immediately know who's that. They have should at least pulled off their clothes in the room. What did they think I am? A maid?

Hell nah.

I eventually picked up the clothes and headed downstairs. I put the clothes in the washing machine and turn it on. I then went to kitchen stoves and cook something for myself. I didn't bother to cook for them as I know that they will never eat my delicious food.

EVENING

Jina has went to her home. It's just me and Jimin at home. Jimin was in his room probably playing xbox or something and I was watching my currently favourite k-drama titled " Are You Human Too? ". I was watching the drama when my mother called me. I quickly sat up and picked up the call.

In call

Mom: Hey honey
You: Hey mom. How are you and dad doing there?
Mom: We are fine here. How about you?
You: Yeah.. same goes as well. So why are you calling me?
Mom: Oh yeah! I'm calling you to tell you that Mrs. Park and me have booked you and Jimin tickets to Hawaii for your honeymoon
You: WHAT?!
Mom: What?!
You: Mom, why don't you asked us first?!
Mom: Nah. We don't need your opinions.
You: Mo-
Mom: I don't care, whatever. You both must go to the honeymoon. The flight is two days from now. Better packed earlier! Bye I luv you honey!!
You: Mom wai-.......................... it

End call

Great just great
_______________________________________________________________________

So hey! What's up. I have a big examination this year. It's in September. So, I don't know if I can update often. I will try to find some time to update. Btw, sorry for the short chapter. I'll make the next chapter longer. Feel free to comment! Byeee. Luv u.

Marrymarrychim. xoxo