Meet // Chapter 24

I don't know whether I'm
just sad or depress..

_______________________________________________________________________

Young: Heol.... Is this really your brother?

Her eyes are about to pop out from its sockets, eyeing my brother shockingly. I laugh and nod.

You: Yes. This is my flesh and blood brother! Sadly, he couldn't made it on my wedding.
Young: B-But.. he looks like he is younger than you!

I glare at her.

You: Are you mocking meh?
Young: Hell yeah.
You: What the-

She suddenly walks towards my brother and start to touch him. She touches his face, couldn't believe how can someone's skin can be so white and smooth.

Young: Daebak...
Jean: Y-Young-ah... Stop it! He will feel uncomfortable!

Jean Unnie scolds her. I look at Jean Unnie and see her red face. I don't think she has a feve- wait! Is she blushing?! I walk to her and scan her face.

I gasp before saying,

You: OMG-

Before I can say anything, she clasps her hand on my mouth. She put her point finger on her mouth, shutting me.

Jean: Shuuu! Shut up or I will let you starve for a week!

I remove her hand.

You: W-What? How could you?! Poor my baby.

I rub my tummy and pout. But the pout quickly subside only to be replace by a mischievous smirk.

You: But Unnie... You like my Oppa?

I wiggle my eyebrows. Her face is totally redder than tomato by now.

Jean: S-Shut up!

I laugh at her reaction. I don't really care if she has an interest in my brother. My brother is too old now. He needs to marry. I think they are matching. My brother is 26 years old. 1 year gap.

So, why not?

I look at Young Unnie and see she is already being comfortable with Oppa. But I know she has no ' that ' feelings toward him. I know she only considers him just like a brother.

Ring! Ring!

I fish my phone out from my bag. I look at it and see Taehyung, Jungkook and Haekyung on the screen. I gather the girls and my brother.

Yoongi: Eh-
You: Yes, shut up.

I slide the green button.

Taekookhae: HI!!!

It's our face off time. Only they know where I am now. Jean and Young Unnie are now close with them even though they had never meet face to face before.

You: Hi guys!

I smile cheekily at them.

Hae: Wait! Is that Yoongi Oppa?!
Yoongi: Haha! Yes, it's me! Surprise?
Tae: Hyung! You're Y/n's brother?!
Yoongi: Alien?! What are you doing there?!