Why // Chapter 17

Never once I thought
about loving myself..

_______________________________________________________________________

4 A.M.

Jimin was next to me, sleeping soundly while the blanket was covering our naked bodies. I turned to looked at him. His face is cute. I think if he was good enough for me right now, I would probably pinch his cute cheeks.

I stared at him.

Why Jimin? Why? I know you hate me. But why did you do this? It's hurt you know.

Tears started to fall.

" I want to hate you Jimin, but I can't. My love for you is still strong. I know you don't love me. But there is no need for you to be this harsh to me. You did this as if you love me. If you don't love me, then act like one. You did this to me making me think that you love me too. I even don't care how harsh you were just now, becuse I thought you love me too. You know what... I just want to say that I love you..."

After I whispered this to myself, I tried to get off of the bed. I gathered up my strength and stood up. I picked Jimin's clothes on the floor and wore it.

Then I picked up all of the clothes that scattered on the floor. I walked slowly to the door and opened it quietly. I walked down the stairs still careful.

I put the clothes in the washing machine. Then I just went to the couch. I looked down on my thigh and saw some marks there. My tears once again fell down.

I tried to be strong. But I just can't. Am I that weak? I went to the bathroom and took a quick warm shower. Then I wear my pyjama and went to sleep.

7 A.M.

I had slept for a few hours only. I forcefully got up from the bed and took a quick shower again. I wore this.

I know it's kinda childish but who's care

I know it's kinda childish but who's care. I want to cover all the marks he made. Then I walked down the stair with a weird style. My private part seemed to be more hurt than last night.

I arrived at the kitchen and stared to cook breakfast. I cooked bake beans, potatoes and eggs. Then I put it on the plate. I went upstairs with weird style again.

I knocked Jimin's door and went inside. I know he still asleep. So I woke him up. I shook his arm.

You: Jimin... wake up. We have school today.

The minute he opened his eyes, he groaned deeply. He touched his head and blinked his eyes a few times.

Jimin: Ahhh... what happened to me?
You: ..... You drunk yesterday... Just take a shower and come downstairs. The breakfast is served.

Then I walked out quickly. I went to the kitchen again and make him soup for his headache. Why did I even do this for him? While I was walking to the soup to put the ingredients I cut, Jimin came down.

Jimin: Why did you walk like that?

He asked. I was so shocked that I almost drop the ingredients. I cleared my throat.

You: Hehem... I-Its nothing.

Is he really don't remember what happened last night? He is joking right?

Jimin: What happened last night? I can't remember anything.
You: Like I said you drunk.

He just shrugged, still focused on his headache. Then I placed the soup in front of him. After that we ate. After finished eating I washed the plates and went to change.

I went to my wardrobe and was about to pick my skirt. But suddenly I remembered that I can't wear skirt either shorts. So I decided to just wear this.

 So I decided to just wear this

Just simple. Then I headed to school not waiting for Jimin since I know he had gone to school.

At School

Jungkook: Noona~~~
You: Yah, Jungkook. Stop calling out for me!
Jungkook: Why?

He pouted.

You: Because it's annoying.
Jungkook: No. It's cute.
You: Ughh... I know I won't win this fight. So let's just stop.

He giggled and nodded.

Jungkook: But Noona..
You: What is it?
Jungkook: Why did I see you walking weirdly?

Oh fuck. What to do. Think think think! Kay, most important don't stutter!

You: You know, my butt hurt.
Jungkook: What why?
You: Too much sitting. You know right?
Jungkook: Oh.. yeah. That's always happened to me. But I don't walk weirdly tho..
You: What?
Jungkook: Oh hehe.. nothing.

He smiled stupidly at me.

Jungkook: So Noona... wanna eat lunch with me today, hummm?
You: No...
Jungkook: Aww.. why? Is it because that husband of yours will be there?
You: What? No... You know me Kookie..

It's actually one of the reasons.

Jungkook: Fine. But please don't call me Kookie!

I just showed my tongue at him. He rolled his eyes and went back to his seat as the class was about to started. I looked around the class. Groups of boys, groups of girls, couples everywhere.

Then I noticed someone. Jimin and Jina. He just actually raped me last night and now he's with her? My tears started to form.

No Y/N you need to be strong! You got this girl!

I wiped my tears and looked to the front. Then the teacher came and the class started.

Home

I walked inside just to be greeted by Jina in Jimin's embraced. I ignored them and walked to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and took out a water bottle.

Jimin: Yah! Cook us some food!

I looked at him. Fighting the urge to snap at him.

Jina: But Oppa.. we can just ordered food right? Why do we need to eat her food. I believe her food will taste like shit.
Jimin: Baby.. We can just eat the food she make. I need to safe money for us.

They giggled. Okay I'm mad. I went to the stove and made a few dishes. Then I just went to my bedroom. I jumped on my bed but I quickly regretted my action.

You: Oh fuck! Ahhhh!!!

My private part hurt so much. You stupid fool! You should be more careful!

Jimin: Can you please shut up!
You: S-Sorry!

Ahh.. so hurt..

To be continue...
_______________________________________________________________________

Weee... done! Thanks for voting!