Change // Chapter 22

We can't spit out all the truth, am I right?

_______________________________________________________________________

Your P.O.V

6:32 a.m.

Yawn~~

My eyes blinked rapidly. Wait... this is not my room. Isn't this Jimin's-

Wait what?!

My eyes opened widely. I tried to get up but a pair of strong arms held me down. I slowly turned myself and saw a handsome prince.

Actually not. It's Jimin. I moved my legs, attempting to get out of the bed. Suddenly I felt my thighs rubbing together. MY FREAKING BARE THIGHS.

I looked down in the blanket and saw that I'm totally naked down there. I'm only in my panty. I looked at Jimin. A shaking hand went to my mouth.

Tears threatened to fall as the scenes flooding my mind. I tried to get rid of his arms, but they only got tighter around me.

You: L-Let go...

Suddenly his left hand went to my thigh.

You: J-Jimin...

He opened his eyes and sighed.

Jimin: Why are you making drama early in the morning?
You: P-Please l-let go...
Jimin: Why shou-

His sentences were cut when I forcefully get rid of his arms and ran to the bathroom. I started to puke as the nausea was getting stronger.

My eyes were teary. After that, I washed my mouth and went outside. I was about to get out of the room, probably forgot that my legs were naked.

Jimin: Nice view.

He smirked at me. I glared at him.

Jimin: Btw, what's wrong with you? Acting like a pregnant woman who's having a morning sickness.

My eyes widened, afraid if he knows that I'm pregnant. I don't give any fuck about him anymore and just dashed out of the room.

I ran to my room and locked it. My body slid down the door and tears finally flow. A few moments after calming myself, I got up and took a short shower.

I went downstairs and quickly cooked dinner before I went to school. Jimin's not at the table, so I went for him.

Knock! Knock!

I opened the door. Jimin just rolled his eyes at me.

Jimin: What the fuck you want?

Wow. How impressive! How the duc- I mean fuck, he can changed so fast?

You: Breakfast ready. You need to go to school.

I saw his shocked face. Probably forgot today has school. Oh boy, I got you. Then I went to school, leaving him alone.
_______________________________________________________________________

Lunch

Today the four of us decided to have lunch together.

Jungkook: So Noona.. how have you been? Is my baby okay?

He asked.

Tae: Yah Jeon Jungkook! That's not yours! The baby is mine!

Taehyung argued. I just chuckled before replying.

You: Haha.. We both are doing fine.. Don't worry Kookie..
Hae: Yeah the both of you should stop arguing!

I just smiled while playing with my food. Taehyung saw me and asked me,

Tae: Y/n... You okay? Why don't you eat your lunch?
You: I'm fine TaeTae... juat don't feel like eating.
Tae: Y-
Hae: Y/N! YOU NEED TO EAT! IF YOU DON'T EAT, HOW CAN I BE AN AUNTIE OF A HEALTHY BABY?!

She suddenly interrupted us.

You: Ha-
Hae: NO! EAT.

She took a spoonful of my lunch and fed me.

Hae: There you go... good girl.

She smiled at me. But I just glared at her in return.
_______________________________________________________________________

After school

While I was walking to home, I decided to change. To change everything. My appearance, my clothes, my hair and all. Before I leave, I want to change.

I reached home and there they were. Sitting comfortably on the couch, hugging each other, laughing together. I went straight past them, can't hold my tears any longer.

Once I entered my room, I quickly changed my clothes to a comfortable one. I ignored my streaming tears. I know if I wipe them, they will only fall again.

 I know if I wipe them, they will only fall again

I wore this with a cap. Then headed downstairs and walked straight to the door. Once I out, I took a deep breath. Fighting the tears.

After calming myself, I called a taxi and went to a hair salon.

' Yes... I decided to change everything.. From head to toe. '

I entered the salon. I sighed before said to myself,

" You choose this path Y/n.. Once you walk on this path, you can't turn back anymore.. "

To be continue...
_______________________________________________________________________
I know! It's just a short chapter! And sorry for that!