Seat // Chapter 8

Hi... sorry for uploading this chapter late. I have bad news and great news. Bad news, I have an exam left only. That's also mean I can't upload the next chapters early. Good news, I've got all A in my two exams!! Thanks for supporting me!
_______________________________________________________________________

Jimin: Don't you dare come back home late again.. understand, whore?
You: Y-yes..

He left me on the cold floor. I just can't hold it anymore. I cried. Why did he do this to me? What have I done to deserved these tortures?

I hugged my legs close to my chest, trying to slow down my tears. But they seem like can't stop streaming down...

I have no choice but to get up and took a shower. After I have done having my shower, I wore my pjs and went to sleep as it already late night.

I hope tomorrow will be a better day than today.. Hopefully..

THE NEXT MORNING

Yawn...

Ahhhh... the sun is shining brightly today. I bet today will be a good day.. I supposed..

I got up from my bed and made my bed. Then I take a refreshing warm shower. After that, I wore a loose white t-shirt and a long pants. Then, I went downstairs to make breakfast.

I carefully walked down the stairs. Well... I don't want to slip just that. After I think two hours, I finally made it to the kitchen. Nah, just kidding.

I made my favourite food which is fried rice. I made two, one for me and one for Jimin. As always.. What did you all expect?
After I have put the plates on the dining table, Jimin came down.

I supposed he just took his shower. His hair was wet, that's why.
Then, he sit on the tools and started eating. He was eating while fucking looking at his phone as if his phone is the most interesting thing in the world.

Can't he at least look at his BEAUTIFUL wife here???
Ugghhh so annoying...

THE HONEYMOON DAY

We are at the airport now. Waiting for our turn to board the plane.

Jimin was seating a chair away from me while texting someone.
I was just looking around the airport. I was thinking about how beautiful the airport is when someone suddenly shouting really loud. And I mean it when I said really loud.

???: OPPA!!!!!!!

Yep.. you can guess who is that. It's that his oh-so-beautiful girlfriend.

Jimin: Babe~~
Jina: Oppa.. I miss youuuuu
Jimin: Awwhhh.. me too baby..

Yuck. Disgusting. Is this what dirty talk is? Because- I mean, look at them. They are saying in such a dirty words.

Jina: Hey bitch! What are staring at?!

I don't realised that I've been staring at them.

You: U-uhmm.. N-nothing..

Then there was an announcement. It was our plane. So we got into the plane. My seat was beside Jimin. So I don't have to worry if that crazy bitch want to dirty talking to my husband anymore, right?

I went inside to sit beside the window. But guess what? That kind husband of mine took my wrist and said this.

Jimin: Sorry, that seat is occupied by my beautiful lady here... I have book you another seat. Go and seat there.

Fuck you Jimin

To be continue...
_______________________________________________________________________
Yay!! Finally another chapter! >~<