Love // Chapter 26

" Y-Y/n...? "

I try to go to the kitchen but he grabs my arm. Please Jimin.. don't do this to me..

You: S-Sorry. I d-don't know about the person you're talking about.

I try to get free from his grip. But he only grip it tighter. Young Unnie then comes to save me.

Young: Sorry, Sir. But you're hurting her. I wouldn't hesitant to make a report about you. So please kindly let her go.
Jimin: I want to see her face! Please!
Jean: Sorry Sir. But you can't interfere our privacy.
Jimin: Please! My wife went missing for almost 7 months! I need to find her. Please... I'm begging.

I look at him. He's on the edge of crying. Jean Unnie look at me. They wait for me to give them any signs. Young Unnie is still trying to make him let me go.

Young: Huh, really? Your wife went missing?

She scoffs. I can see the anger in her eyes.

Jimin: Y-Yes!
Young: This woman is pregnant. Is your wife pregnant? You don't know what you had do-
Jean: Young! Relax!

Jean Unnie says. But she speaks Korean. ( From here, they will speak Korean )

Young: HOW CAN I RELAX WHEN THIS BASTARD-
Jean: YOUNG!
Jimin: S-So.. You're Koreans..
Young: Yes! Now answer me. Is your wife pregnant?

The anger still lingers in her eyes.

Jimin: Yes. Yes, I'm 100% sure she is pregnant. Cause I'm her first.

H-He remembers?

Young: But how can you trea-
Jean: Young, I think that's enough.

Jean Unnie looks at me and smiles before nodding. I remove his hand and ask him to wait. I go to change my clothes and take my bag. Then I go to the front door.

I look back, but only see Jimin looks at me cluelessly. I sigh before mention him to follow me out. I took him to a nearby park. We seat at a bench.

Jimin: S-So.. Are you..

I take the mask off. Looking at the ground, too sad to look at him. I feel him hugging me all of a sudden. He sniffs into my neck.

" W-Where have you b-been.. I miss you. I thought I'm going to lose you forever. Please don't leave me again. I need you in my life. I need your love. I didn't realised my love towards you until you're gone. I'm sorry for treating you badly. I'm sorry for everything. I'm too ego to accept the fact that I love you so much.. "

He keeps on sniffing. I wrap my arms around him and pat him softly. I rub his back trying to calm him.

" Shuu.. Please don't cry. I have miss you so much too. It's okay. I've forgive you months ago. We, humans, don't run from making mistakes. So it's okay, Jimin.. "

He hugs me tighter. I groan as I wipe away my tears.

You: A-Ah.. Jimin, too tight.

He quickly break the hug before apologies. He chuckles as he runs a hand on my tummy.

Jimin: How is my baby doing?

I stare at him. Then I ask him,

You: Y-You... remember t-that night?

He looks up at me and smiles. He hugs me again, but this time the hug feel different. It feels like he really love me.

Jimin: Hm. I remember everything. I'm sorry that I said I don't remember anything the next day. I'm so sorry Y/n. I'm just too follow my mind that time. I'm really sorry.