Coffee Shop // Chapter 25

Cutting is the only way
to erase my sadness..

_______________________________________________________________________

JEAN'S P.O.V

Y/n woke me up, saying there is someone downstairs waiting for me. So I, with my messy hair, unwashed face and teeth, walk downstairs while lazily scratching my head.

I yawn before I speak.

Jean: What do you want?

I open my eyes only to close them again before I run upstairs again.

Jean: PARK Y/NNNNNN!

How dare she doesn't tell me that the person is Yoongi?! I scream her name while running to her.

Y/N: Whattt...
Jean: Why don't you tell me that person is Yoongi??!!!!

She looks at me weirdly. Then she puts her hand on her baby bump before answering.

Y/N: Cause nothing. I thought he wants to see you, Unnie.

My mouth fall to the floor.

Jean: What the... You could have told me that he is Yoongi...! I'm embarrassed now..

I put my face in my hands. I feel like crying. Y/n pats my shoulder.

Y/N: Nah, don't worry about it Unnie. You're his future wife anyway..

She said lazily. What the fuck mannn! Is she out of her fucking mind?!

Jean: Y/N!
Y/N: What?! It's true. Right, Young?

She wiggles her eyebrows at Young. The pouty Young quickly forms a smile and nods her head eagerly.

Young: That's true!
Y/N: Hear that? So you better off and get a shower. Don't want to make your future husband waiting~~
Jean: Yah!

I shout. Before I can do anything, she pulls Young with her downstairs. Ugghh... that little girl. Good thing she is pregnant. If not, I will surely hit her.

I huff out before I go take a shower.

Your P.O.V

I take Young downstairs with me. We sit on the sofa next to Oppa. He is watching tv, while eating a bar of chocolate. What?! That's mine!

You: OPPA! THAT'S MINE! HOW COULD YOU EAT THAT!

I snatch the chocolate before safely hug it. I make a pouty mouth, looking at him.

Young: Y/n.. we can just buy another. Why so protective? Just let him eat this one. Beside, you have a lorry of chocolate in the kitchen.
You: NO~~~ NOBODY EATS MY CHOCOLATES!
Yoongi: Well...
Youngi( Young + Yoongi ): Whatever..

I sniff sadly before I go to the kitchen and put it in the safest place ever. The dustbin. I mean the deepest part of the fridge. Then I go to the living room again.

You: Soo.. what to eat?
Young: What? Is it tasty?
You: What do you mean?
Young: You said " what " to eat. Have you eaten what?
You: Wha-
Yoongi: Duh, lil sis. How can you be that dumb. Can't you understand what she means is you want to eat "what" for breakfast. She's joking with you. Right?

She nods her head. Then they fist bump each other. I scoff. These two is really annoying. Just right then, Jean Unnie comes down. I ask her what to eat for breakfast.

Jean: Let's eat bacon.
You: Kayyy! I will make it.
Jean: Huh, no sit here. I will make it. You're pregnant.
You: Nope. Please have funnn~

I quickly slide to the kitchen. Hehe.. Good luck Unnie.