Thanks // Chapter 15

I think it's the best
for us if I just leave you
and disappear forever.

_______________________________________________________________________

We were now in the car. Sitting in an awkward silence. I decided to break the ice first.

You: Ehem. S-So... where are you taking me to?
Jimin: To eat.

I just stared at him. Seriously? He can just go eat with his oh so fabulous girlfriend. Why me?

You: Why don't you ask that bi- I mean " Jina " instead? Where is she?
Jimin: She's in the room. Sleeping. I don't really want to disturb her.

Seriously Park Jimin?! You know what? That's so sweet of you. But not with me. You always have disturbed my fucking SLEEPS!

A few minutes of driving, we stopped at a really beautiful restaurant. The restaurant is just next to the beach. We got out from the car and he locked the car.

Then we went inside.

You: Hey. Why do you bring me to this fancy restaurant? I bet the food is expensive too!
Jimin: It's actually not you I should bring. It should be Jina.

Ok that's hurt + embarrassing. I shouldn't have asked him that.

The waiter brought us to the table.

Waiter: Your order please.

He said while smiling at me. I just smiled awkwardly at him. I don't really know the food here.

You: Um..
Jimin: I will take steak. And she will have it too. I want two glasses of red wine too. That's it.

The waiter wrote down the orders and smiled at me again. He was totally ignoring Jimin's existence.

Waiter: Will be served soon.

Then he left. I looked at Jimin and saw he was playing with his phone, again. I decided to just looked at the beach. The water splash every time the waves hit the sands.

Suddenly two beautiful girls appeared. They were playing together while giggling. I didn't noticed that I was smiling, watching the cute kiddo girls.

Then Jimin cleared his throat. I was snapped to reality. The food was served by the same waiter. I looked up at Jimin and saw he was glaring at the waiter.

I think he did that to catch the waiter's attention. But with no success, he failed to get the waiter's attention. The waiter's attention was just on me.

Okay. He is creepy. Not gonna lie, really he is a creep. The waiter just served the food while he was smiling at me.

Jimin: Okay, that's enough. Can you please move your eyes from her? Or I'm going to dig your eyes out of the sockets.

He said while glaring at the waiter. Wow, I could see fire was burning in his eyes. The waiter quickly left.

Then we started eating. Holly shit. The steak was good. I think the thing that made the steak taste better was the wavy beach. I like it here.

After we had done eating, Jimin paid for the food at the counter. Then we left. We were in the car again.

You: T-Thanks for the dinner.

He just shrugged, still focused on the road.

SKIP THE REST OF THE HONEYMOON

Wahhh.. it's felt good to be back at home. I jumped on my bed, thinking about school. Yeahh.. school started tomorrow! I wondered if he will treat me like before..

I just laid on the bed, then sleep found me.

NEXT MORNING

The first thing that crossed my mind when I woke up was ' I hate school '. Ahh~ I hope today will be fine.

To be continue...
_______________________________________________________________________

Wheww... I know short chapter! And I'm sorry for that. I wrote another chapter since you want more. Do notice me if I had some spelling wrong. I will try to update a new chapter really quickly. Bye~