Telling Him // Chapter 6

So before I start, this chapter is dedicated to minfarheen. If you're reading this, I want to thank you for reading my story. Thank you!!
_______________________________________________________________________

Great just great

' I hate you mom. '

Ughhhh... I need to tell him. I hope he will not punch my beautiful face. Or not I will surely burn his face.

I went to his bedroom slowly. His door was opened slightly, so I took a peek inside of his bedroom. He was eating jellies while watching something on his phone. I knocked on his door slowly.

Jimin: What?!

I came in and went to him.

Jimin: Who allowed you to come in?! You b*tch!
You: I-I... I just w-want to t-tell you t-that..
Jimin: What is it?! Make it faster, can you?
You: O-our parents have booked tickets to Hawaii for our honeymoon...
Jimin: What?! You planned this, don't you?! How dare you asked our parents to book the tickets to Hawaii! You think when you do all of this, I will fall for you?! The answer is no! And never...
Now get out from my room. It's sickening to see your face.. GET OUT!

I get out from his room and went to my room. I was hugging my Patrick. My mom bought my Patrick when I was four. I hugged it when I was sad, happy and while sleeping.

' Patrick, why he is so bad to me? He treats me like I'm just a piece of shit. But I'm a human. I have a heart too. I'm not the robot Shin in " Are You Human Too? ". I do have a heart.. is this how my life will be? To be hurt? '

My tears can't stop coming out from my eyes. It seems like the tears doesn't want to stop. I know all of the people don't love me, but I hope they treat me as a human too. It hurts.

5 Hour Later

I have stop crying. Well basically I feel asleep when I was crying.
What? Don't judge me.

I looked at the clock that was on the table beside my bed.
My eyes popped out as I saw the time.

6:32 p.m.

Oh man Holy shit!!!!

I quickly ran downstairs to the kitchen. But when I was running down the stairs, I tripped. I FUCKING TRIPPED. I closed my eyes ready for the impact of my body hitting the hard floor. But I don't feel any single muscles of mine hurting.

I opened my eyes and I was shocked to see who was in front of me. Jimin....

"Ehem..."

You: Huh?? O-oh yeah.. sorry, thanks.
Jimin: Can you please don't run in the house? You such a little kid.
You: Wha-

He raised an eyebrow at me..

You: Okay fine... sorry. I just wanna go cook dinner. I ran because I'm late for making dinner..
Jimin: Haih... just make the dinner for yourself. I have eaten dinner with Jina.
You: Jina?
Jimin: Yes. Any problem?
You: N-no..

Then he just went upstairs to his bedroom. Actually, he does eat my food. But thats only when Jina wasn't here. I don't feel like eating anymore. I want to go take a fresh air outside. I don't care if it was almost night right now. All I need is fresh air.

I wear my coat and shoes then I headed out. I plugged my earphones and sing along with the song.

Know you love me girl
So that I love you
Know you love me boy
So that I love you

sam nyeonina
i gyeote
isseojwoseo
cham gomawo

Know you love me girl
So that I love you
Know you love me boy
So that I love you

eonjena
ni gyeote
isseojulkke
Don't worry bout a thing
My love

I know
nae ape kkallin i redeukapeseun
nar saranghaneun nugungaui pinunmul
ama geuraeseo ppalgan geongabwa

I know

geu nal naege meomureun neoui nunbiceun
sesang geu mueotdo daesinhal su eoptneun
neowa namani nanwogajin jogak

(Say to me)
If you love me
(Tell me)
If you're same with me

gomaun naui saram deurege
yuilhage hal su itneun geon

(Sing for you)
Say I love you
(Tell you)
That I love you too

on maeumeul dahae bulleobolge
nae moksoriga deullindamyeon

Know you love me girl
So that I love you
Know you love me boy
So that I love you

i gyeote
isseojwoseo
cham gomawo

Know you love me girl
So that I love you
Know you love me boy
So that I love you

eonjena
ni gyeote
isseojulke
Don't worry bout a thing
My love

Know you love me girl
So that I love you
Know you love me boy
So that I love you

eonjena
ni gyeote
isseojulke
Don't worry bout a thing
My love

Know you love me girl
So that I love you
Know you love me boy
So that I love you

eonjena
ni gyeote
isseojulke
Don't worry bout a thing
My love...

* Sigh *

I was at the playground. I often went here and watched the kids playing around. I want children. Yup. Not a child, but children.
But I definitely not gonna have any when Jimin was with Jina.

You: Haih.. I want children..
???: I will give you children..

I was so shocked that I choked on my own saliva.
* Coughing *

???: You okay.........Y/N?

To be continue
_______________________________________________________________________

Yay!! I have made another chapter! Please excuse my bad grammars. English is not my first language. Hehe..
And please wish me a good luck for my exam. It's getting near.
Btw, thanks minfarheen for support!
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!