Again // Chapter 10

NEXT MORNING

Morning world..

I got up from the bed and took a shower. As usual. Then I wore my clothes. I don't feel like eating, so I just went to the beach. I was walking out of the lift when someone shouted my name.

???: Y/N!!

I looked up and saw....

Jimin??

Nah.. just kidding. I looked up and saw Taehyung. He ran to me and immediately hugged me. I was so shocked to see him again..... in this hotel....

Tae: Hey! What are you thinking?? Don't expect me to be here too? Hehe.. me too!
You: Y-yeah...

I smiled at him.

Tae: Have you eaten?

I shook my head.

Tae: Then let's go eat. My treat!

I giggled and nodded. Well.... free food who doesn't want free food?

Tae: Leggo!!

He took my hand and dragged me to a restaurant nearby the hotel.

You: Tae?
Tae: Yes?
You: Why don't we just eat at the hotel's restaurant?
Tae: Nah.. I don't like the food there. I want to take you to the restaurant I like.

"Really?? I like the hotel's restaurant's food tho... but it's okay."

Tae: Hm? What are you saying again?
You: Haha! Nothing. I know I will like the food that you will recommend meh.

He smiled at me and I smiled at him back.

After 5 minutes walking, we arrived. I don't know what to order, so Tae ordered for me. A few minutes later, our food arrived. And fuck.. The food looked delicious. I immediately dug in.

Then I heard Tae laughing at me. " What the hell is he laughing for?" I thought. So I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. I asked him with a full mouth.

You: What?
Tae: Hahaha! Nothing, you just look cute while eating!

I blushed and continue eating.

AFTER EATING

You: Arghh... Soooo full~~~ Thanks for bringing me here. The food is delicious.
Tae: Hehe.. no problem!

Suddenly I saw someone behind him. My tear started to form. I quickly took Tae's hand and left with him. Tae was looking so confused.

Tae: Hey.. are you okay? What's wrong?
You: I-i... I s-saw him..
Tae: Who?
You: M-my husband... with her girlfriend...
Tae: What?! You've a husband?!

I nodded...

I took him to a nearby coffee shop. I told him everything. He was so mad. There was no more the bubbly Tae. Suddenly, he took my wrist and said,

Tae: Let's go..
You: W-where..?
Tae: To meet that oh-so-good husband of yours.

I laughed.

You: Hahahaha! Tae, there's no need for we to see him. I don't want him to hurt you.
Tae: Huh? Why are you laughing? This is serious!

I continued laughing until tears started to form... I wiped the tears fakely..

You: No... your words were same with my kookie's when I first told him about my ' oh-so-good ' husband.. I-it's cute!!!

Really.. their words were just the same. What are they..? Twins?

Tae pouted.

You: Hahaha! Awww.. don't be sad..

He can't hold it and his boxy smile started to form.

Tae: And I supposed what you were saying also same what you said to your ' bunny '.

Your eyes widened.

You: How do you know?!
Tae: Duh -_- * mentally faced palm *

You: But I'm pretty sure you will love that bunny.. I will bring you to meet him soon...

I smiled.

To be continue...
_______________________________________________________________________

Yay! Finally another chapter is out! Do notice me if I have any wrong words! Thanks for being patient with me! Bye~~