The Truth Pt.2 // Chapter 20

Love is never easy..

_______________________________________________________________________

Your P.O.V

You: A-Actually....

I gulped. Am I ready to tell this to them?

Hae: What is it, Y/n?

I looked at her. I could see worries in her beautiful black eyes.

You: I-I'm p-pregnant... against my will..

Everything went silent. My head fell down as I was afraid that they will be mad at me.

Tae: Is this what you want to tell me at the restaurant...?

I just nodded slowly, slightly thankful that he broke the ice of awkwardness. But then, the house went silent again.

Jungkook: WHAT DID THAT JERK HAD DONE TO YOU?!

Jungkook stood from the stool. His eyes were in rage of anger. His veins on the neck popped out, that they can clearly be seen by us.

Hae: J-Jungkook t-
Jungkook: NO! I'M GONNA BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM!

He stomped off to the door, followed by Haekyung who was trying to stop him.

You: Jungkook! Please don't!

My tears flowing down. He didn't heard me and just proceed to the door. I looked at Taehyung in help. He understood me and quickly went to stop Jungkook.

He grabbed Jungkook's arm and dragged him back to the dining table. He breathe heavily as he trying to hide his anger. I just can't stopped crying.

Jungkook: Why... why did he do that?
You: H-He was d-drunk..
Jungkook: But that-
Tae: Jungkook.. enough. At this moment, Y/n need us the most. Instead of throwing tantrums, we should comfort her.
Hae: He's right baby...

Jungkook sighed and hugged me tightly. I wrapped my arms around him tightly as I cried in his embrace. He patted my back.

Jungkook: Noona, I'm sorry.
You: No.. it's okay..

He broke the hug and wiped away my tears.

Jungkook: Don't cry anymore, Noona. You know I don't like it when you cry right?

I nodded at him. Why did I felt like I'm his little sister right now? Nah, who's care. We're having our moments right now.

Tae: So, can we join?

Tae asked. Jungkook and I glared at him.

You: Can't you see we're hav-
Hae: WHO'S CARE!

Hae Hae and Tae jumped into the hug. Then we all burst into a pit of laughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's currently 6:32 and I need to get home. Taehyung dropped me off in front of the house. We bid our goodbyes and Taehyung drove off.