Bump // Chapter 23

Before I start, thanks for reading this book! The views now is 1.1k, and I'm really thankful to all of you!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just hate myself, that's all...

_______________________________________________________________________

A few months later

Now I'm in my 6 month of my pregnancy. And you can obviously see the bump. After my makeover, I decided to just leave all, behind. I can't wait and and hide my feelings any longer.

For just once, and for my baby's and mine sake, I'm being selfish. Just for this once.

You: Baby... Be a good girl for mommy today, okay?

I rub my bump. And yes, the gender of the baby is girl. Now, I'm heading to the coffee shop. After I dropped out from school, I moved here, America.

I registered into this school, where I met my two other best friends. What I like about this school is the students here don't insult me even though I'm pregnant.

Back then, at Korea, I'm sure they will insult me. At here, they don't insult me, they don't judge me, they actually are very supportive!

Jean: Hey Y/n! Having a hard evening?

Jean, my best friend teasingly asked. Her real name is Kim Minhee. She's a 25 years old woman who is working in a coffee shop. She is also my Unnie.

You: Can't you see, Unnie?

I growl at her. But she just giggles.

Jean: Sorry. But I don't have any eyes!

She giggles and sticks her tongue out.

You: Unnie~~

I whine. But suddenly a girl comes from the front door.

Young: I know it..

She sighs. She is also one of my best friend here. Here name is Lee Chiyoung. She's 20 years old.

Young: Can't you both just please don't fight for even just a day?

She asked. Although she's the second younger among us, she's the one who acts like a normal girl. While the oldest, Jean Unnie is like a baby that is learning about this world.

She loves to joke around with us but I'm her one and only victim.

You: That Unnie starts first!

I pointed at Jean Unnie. Then she quickly shakes her head.

Jean: What? Me? No!
You: Young-ah! She's lying!

Even though Young is older than me, I love to call her ' Young-ah' instead of Young Unnie. Sometimes I'm glad that they are also Korean.

Young face palm her face.

Young: Unnie, I know you start it first.
Jean: No~~!