Thirteen

Kirstie's POV

Jeremy was so sweet. I always felt so spoiled around him. He would always make sure I'm okay, or if I needed anything. Just.. Being spoiled in a way I guess.

I was just sitting on the couch watching TV when he came in with a plastic bag. I kinda didn't care about what was in there very much. So I directed my attention back to whatever I was watching. 

"Are you hungry?" Jeremy asked from the kitchen. 

"A little why?" I replied. He came out holding a pint of ice cream in his hand. 

"I have two." He smiled. "And I need someone to eat the other one." 

"Well if you need someone to, I could." I giggled. He laughed a little and went to get some spoons. When he came back, he insisted on cuddles. 

"You're a very good person to cuddle with." He whispered. I looked up at him and smiled. "No lie." 

"Good. Because I'm very comfortable and if I wasn't a good cuddle buddy, I wouldn't move." I smiled. 

-

Jeremy's POV

We had the perfect lazy day. Movies, ice cream, board games, just amazing things. She got a little mad that I had beaten her in a few games. 

But she had me beat at scrabble. 

"That wasn't even a word." She muttered.

"Was too." I chuckled.

"In what?!"

"Star Wars." I narrowed my eyes at her.

"No. Doesn't count in original scrabble. You just suck at words. And how to spell them." She crossed her arms and stuck her tongue out at me. 

"You're such a child." I pretended to be mad at her.

"Well, one: I am one. And two: I'm carrying one." She laughed. 

"Child-ception!" I joked.

"You're so weird." She chuckled. "And I like that."