Fifteen

*a few weeks later*

Avi's POV

I kept debating on calling Kirstie back. The voicemail just made me upset. She loved him.. But she was carrying my kid.. It kinda wasn't fair at all.. 

"Avi? You okay?" Kevin asked. 

"Hm? Oh.. Uh.. Yeah." I mumbled.

"You're lying." 

"Just thinking about Kirst." I admitted. 

"You could call her back." He suggested, and all I could think to do was shrug. 

Jeremy's POV

"Kirst!" I called. She came down the hall and leaned against the wall.

"Yes?" She asked. 

"I'm bored." I whined. She rolled her eyes and walked over to the couch. 

"Then do something." She shrugged. "Anything has to be better than sitting on this couch and doing nothing." 

She was right.. Anything was better than this..

"Wanna go for a walk?" I chuckled. She shook her head and smiled. "Now I'm bored." I frowned.

"Jer! Just go do something! You're always hanging around me, why not go out with the guys? You have other friends." She laughed. 

"But they're boring! They'll just want to drink." I whined and threw myself on to the couch more. 

"You're such a child." She rolled her eyes and laughed. "How about you go have fun then. I'll be fine here." 

"Come with. It'll give you a chance to meet them. And meet others." I smiled. She liked meeting new people.

"But that requires me actually changing my clothes.. And these are my comfy clothes..." She frowned. "And my pants are beginning to not fit very well." 

"Why?" I asked.

"Uh..." She lifted up her giant sweater and I saw the little bump she had. It had grown over the past few weeks. "That's why?" 

"Oh." I hit myself on the head. "Duh." I smiled.

"You're so forgetful." She chuckled.

"No. Just forgot since.. Well you hide it." I shrugged.

"I don't mean to.. Well.. Yeah I guess I do.." She muttered. 

"Let's go out with the guys. I promise it won't be long." I pleaded. 

"Jer.."

"Please...?"

"Fine." 

"Yay!" I cheered