•Chapter 11•

◈◈◈◈◈

*Y/N POV*

I sat quietly in the kitchen, my feet on the chair while I squatted on it, Princess coming up to look at me from the living room.

"What? You came to make fun of my pitiful state too?"

She simply wagged her tail, turning around to wonder inside the apartment.

I hated being so alone.

I longed for love and affection, something I hadn't felt since long ago.

Why was I there?

Who was this stranger to me anyway?

I looked around his place again, taking in each detail that I could, from the furniture to the colors he had arranged.

For some reason it felt as lonely as I did, the colors somber and dull. Having the lights off didn't help the cause either.

Suddenly the door opened, Hani coming in with about ten bags of things in her arms, her small figure barely visible behind the mounds of bags she had in each hand.

"Few, I thought I was about to die out there," she groaned, placing the bags on the table before sinking into one of the dining room chairs.

She moved her hair to one side, looking at me for a while before smiling.

"The line at the mall was super long today, probably because of the on-sale stores. That idiot of Jin just had to go and make everything half-priced, didn't he? Ah, I forgot to mention, Jin owns about six shopping malls, three hospitals, and is also the CEO of an engineering company. Man, does he have reasons to be so egoistic or what?!" she explained, sitting up and beginning to go through the bags she'd brought.

"Here," she said after picking out something she seemed satisfied with, handing me the clothes and undergarments.

I sat up, grabbing the soft fabric before turning to change.

I mean then again, I was invisible, so there was no point of hiding anything or even turning around, but I guess it was simply out of habit.

I got into the underwear first, followed by the jeans and then sweatshirt.

The sizes I had given her were a bit bigger than what I usually whore, so the clothes were a bit looser than expected.

I turned back to look at Hani, who had her back to me for what I could only guess was my privacy.

"So?" I asked, signaling that I had finished changing.

"Hmmm....I mean... it's kinda creepy. I don't mean that you're creepy! It's just...um...weird," she said, turning around.

"How come?"

I twirled a bit, looking down at myself.

The jeans looked like they had no connection to the floor and the shirt looked weird since there wasn't a neck for it to be connected too.

"I can't see anything. It's as if the clothes disappeared with you. Hmm... That's new," she hummed.

I sighed.

So I could see the clothes on me, but she couldn't?

That was odd.

From behind her, I heard scratching which distracted me from the clothes, a small dog carrier on the table continuing to move to and fro, the sudden sound of a bark making me jolt back.