•Chapter 19•

◈◈◈◈

*Y/N POV*

I was alone at home now, Jjangu and Princess laying on the sofa, watching the idol show I was watching with me.

Jin had left after the shower, promising to buy me food when he came back, but I opted for making some food for myself.

I could be a child but I wasn't that dumb to not feed myself.

I sat in front of the TV, munching away at a sandwich, something I could both make quickly and also was pretty creative at making.

It was odd.

Ever since my mother had passed away I had become good at making these sort of snacks for myself.

My mother.

She was a kind-hearted woman, with nerves of steel.

She'd smack me senseless if she saw me now. Saw me sitting here at a strangers house, having sex with him, kissing him, and falling in love with him.

I was shameless.

What would she have advised me to do?

This man had now become a large part of my life.

He had seen me at my worst and even so he stood by me.

Well "seen" was a bit of an overstatement.

Just as I finished my last bite from my sandwich, a familiar figure caught my attention on the TV screen.

I wasn't all too sure how I knew him, but he made my chest hurt

"Jackson Wang," I read at the top of the screen.

Jackson...

Jackson?

JACKSON!!

Flashback

I sat in the cold ground of my room, pushing away all food and drinks from my sight.

I hadn't wanted to eat ever since we returned from the graveyard to my now new home.

Gabe was at my side, his face on my lap as I looked out the window of my new room.

It was a large window, hitting down to the floor with a small balcony so that I could walk out to see the stars.

"Y/N isn't eating Jackson, could you try and help us get her to eat?"

"Yes ma'am, I'll do my best."

I could hear their conversation from outside my door.

My aunt had invited Jackson over, the same guy who had placed a rose in my mother's coffin.