✧˖°Invisible Friendzone°˖✧

*Spoilers*

*Spoilers*

Description:

This book will have a lot more of Jackson's story in it.

{INVISIBLE GIRL PREQUEL/SEQUEL}

I plan on making the first chunck of the book based and surrounding Jackson, how they met, their life together with Y/N and maybe more of Y/N's life leading up to her suicide etc. I'll talk about her daily family life, Jackson's love for her and the abuse she went through (not in extreme detail to spare you innocent guys).

After that I'll talk about Jin's past (childhood wise) aswell as going into his Mother's death (*cough cough* murder *cough*) and the reveal of Jun, Hani, and Woozies involvement and part of Jin's childhood love's death (spoiler *cough* murder *cough*)

The middle section would be Hani and Jae's relationship along with Jin's interaction with them. We'll see what happened with Jae's brother and the mystery of his actions leading up tot he accident that would cost him his life.

The third quarter of it will be about Jackson and Hani's relationship. Well see the accident in all of the peoples perspective: Hani, Jin, Y/N, Jackson (and his father), Jae, and Y/N's parents.

We'll see the funeral where Jin and Y/N's first interaction takes place.

The last chunck of the book will end with what happened afterwards aswell as the "Happily Ever After." Well see how Jin and Y/N's life has changed, Hani and Jackson's wearabouts, more of the arranged marriage info and details of Jin's father's life. I'll insert info on the hospital connection. I'll try sprinkoing some other Easter eggs too.

I want to know your guys thoughts and if there's anything you'd like to see I'm particular.

Please feel free to leave in the comments below any other details, info, or things you'd loke explanation/closure on for me to add into this book!!

Hope I can give you guys some good quality books, and hope this boom can help close off this book in a decent and satisfying way!!

"She became the light in the darkness, the person I so desperately wanted to protect, but I failed her. That day I saw her blood soaked body, her eyes barely blinking, almost completely unresponsive to me. I remember yelling at her to wake up, but seeing no response come from her. Someone... Someone help me save her."

- Jackson in Invisble Friendzone

Mama KoalaBeaw
~♔~