Chapter 5

Four's pov-

I sat in the hospital room worried. She had got attacked by one of the initiates from behind and some guy names Arron brought her in and apologized to me like 50 times for what the girl did to Tris.

FLASHBACK-

I ran into h hospital room worried. I had heard rumors of one of the trainers getting attacked by a female Dauntless born initiate. A boy from erudite had picked her up and brought her to the infirmary. I ran in hoping it wasn't Tris, but than that's when I saw Eric there with the boy. The boy approached me.

"I'm so sorry four" he said almost crying and I started flipping out inside.

"What the hell happened to Tris?!" I yell in a worried tone. I know longer cared if people saw me like this. I was about to cry. About to loose her before she even knew how much I loved her. Wait love? I like her I mean, but do I really lover her? Who cares right now.

"I was in the hallway outside some apartments. I followed one of the Dauntless born girls. I knew her from before, our dads worked together even though they were in two different fractions, but I asked her out and she punched me. I told her that I loved her right before Tris came out of an apartment. The dauntless born girl insulted me and Tris said she'd help me get her and she went to go, but the girl attacked her and ran off. I heard mumbling something about not talking to me, but I brought her here." He says quickly. "I'm sorry she did this to Your girlfriend" he said with a frown "if only I would have stuck up for myself." The boy looked down in shame.

"He's not her boyfriend" Eric said sternly. He looked at Arron(the boy) as he just stared confused.

"Oh that makes sense. We all just thought they were pretending not to date, you know because they are embarrassed." He said blankly.

"No me and her are dating. He's never dated her and never will." Eric said with a smirk. Arron looked shocked.

"Why would she date you?" He ask and immediately regrets it. Eric glared daggers at him.

"Because I'm highly respected and unlike this idiot I know how to show her my feelings. We have mutual respect for each other and I plan on making her my wife one day" he said slightly smirking at me.

"High respect? Ummm six months ago you tried to get in her pants while little did you know all she said that day was a dare. The peter thing? Yeah we have it on recording" I smirk back and anger quickly flashes in his eyes and right as he goes to punch me I smirk and say "your girlfriend won't be to happy with you" this makes him even more mad but let's his hand relax.

At this moment the doctor came out. "You three can go in" he said and all three of us walked in. She laid there sleeping with a gunshot Wound in the front of her shoulder. She seemed so peaceful. I leaned down and gently kissed her forehead whispering "I love you" before sitting down making sure Eric hadn't seen.

END OF FLASHBACK

Time skip- 2 hours

She had started to wake up and as soon as she saw Eric she hugged him tightly which made my heart shatter. She held him close almost crying.

"I thought you died" she said and he looked at her confused. Not sure what she meant. "And it was all my fault because I was being selfish" she said with a sob as he held her close.

"Tell us about it" I hear myself lightly say.

"Well I ran into Eric in the hallway and told him I wanted to meet his family and for him to meet my brother. And he said sure so we went to get on the train but as he was getting on after me because I ran ahead of him but some factionless man told me he shot him because he loved me. And it sounded like you Four. And he kinda looked like you too." She started crying again and Eric was done with holding her and I could see it in his eye. His shirt was soaked and he wasn't happy.