Chapter 14

(So my school just told me to get out. It's still in session. Well thank you finals you gave me nothing to do for an hour so I can write. And I will hopefully post my next story sometime this week :-) )

Tris' pov

Tobias and I walked towards his apartment. I smiled and than suddenly stopped. "Let's go get Dauntless cake" I said excitedly. He just chuckled and rolled his eyes. He than nodded his agreement and I dragged him towards the cafeteria. After we got there we both got our slice of cake and walked to his apartment which I was only temporarily staying at.... It was only temporarily. Right?

I couldn't be sure, i mean I wouldn't mind if it wasn't. But I am sleeping on the couch and I rather have a bed anyway. I would share one with him but for more than one night in a row I think that's to sudden.

And I have a feeling it's gonna be like that for a while, especially after getting pregnant.

I looked down at my stomach, but it looked like I was staring at my cake. Seconds after that Tobias took my cake and ran down the hall. I was shocked so I had a late start when it came to running.

Tobias' pov

We headed back to our apartment to eat our cake. I saw her holder her box with her slice. I took the box and ran ahead of her. I turned a corner that was the opposite way to mine, but my room was locked. She would be able to catch up with me than. I ran down the hall ran into Zeke's room and slammed the door shut locking it.

Zeke wasn't home and I knew he wouldn't have been. If he was he would have took one of the cakes unless I threatened him. He was like everyone else in dauntless, he loved it more than anything. Other than Shauna..... Hopefully.

I slumped down against the door and took a deep breath. Moments after this I heard Tris banging on the door.

"Open up!" She yelled at me and I just chuckled.

"Nope," I said stubbornly. She continued to bang on it than sighed as I heard foot steps walk away. Next thing I knew I heard running down the hallway, but it was two people. Than I heard a scream.

"FOUR!!" Tris yelled and I opened the door to open up to see her mouth being covered by-