Chapter 15

A/N- can't believe it's chapter 15. Check out my new story.

Four's pov

I ran out to see Tris being held by to of the initiates. Maeve had her hand over Tris' mouth trying to stop her from laughing and Arron had Tris thrown over his shoulder.

"Hey," Maeve said really casually as she removed her hand from Tris' mouth

"What the hell?!" I ask not liking the at just happened

"Calm down Four. It was my idea." Tris said smiling.

"Why?" I asked her.

"You took my cake." She replied blankly. I couldn't help but chuckle at that.

Arron put Tris down and she took her cake from me. I just smiled down at her just glad it wasn't Eric or Peter.

Mysterious mans pov-

My plan is working perfectly. I smirked down at the two men in front of me.

"Ok. Everything is going perfectly." I said with a smirk.

"How?! We both got punched in the face." Peter yelled at me.

"Calm down. That was part of my plan. I knew he'd do that because now he'll be more protective of Tris. Especially after the baby." I said with an evil smirk.

"Who'd want that runt?!" Peter said. "I feel bad for Four who has to raise that thing. No offense but those to won't make a cute baby." Peter said and I rolled my eyes than looked at Eric.

"Do you want the baby?" I ask as her thought for a second.

"Yep. Not only will it hurt Four, but Tris will do what ever it takes to get the baby back." Eric smirked.

"Ok so here's the plan. You two won't bother Tris or Four. Let them live their lives in peace. Try to be nice, if she had a baby shower go. Tris will trust you guys and let you see the baby in the hospital. Right before that Eric will lead me to the power switch. I'll give dauntless a blackout and you two will quickly leave with the baby." I said with a smirk.

"What if I don't wanna?" Peter asks me.

"You'll both be hung over the chasm by me and my father." I answer as they both nod in fear.

Little did they know was that they were gonna go there anyway.

A/N

I wanna know who you think mystery man is :-)