Chapter 12

A/N: ok so if I'm wrong about the morning sicknesses so often, my mom said she was like this for me. She got sick at least 5 times a day unless she ate Chinese food or chocolate eclair bars. And the walmart by my house decided to stop selling them a week after my mom go pregnant, no joke. So they apparently drove 30 minutes up and back to get my mom ice cream.... Enough of me too my story.

Tobias' pov

After tris and I went to breakfast we went back to her apartment. I helped her pack until I was kicked out of the room. I was told to go do something productive. I chuckled to myself thinking about it.

*Flashback*

"Tobias can you help me pack my stuff?" She asked me with the sweetest smile. I nodded and she took my hand gently leading me to her bedroom. She pulled out a suit case and started to take neatly folded clothes in it. "Can you get my stuff out of the bathroom?" She asked and I nodded.

I went into the bathroom and picked up her shampoo and conditioner. After I did that I went through her cabinets to see if she'd need anything else in there. After I went through them I walked back in the room.

"What all did you need?," I ask putting the shampoo and conditioner in her bag.

"Just those and my tampo- oh wait never mind," she said with a blush realizing she wasn't gonna get her period for another 8 months at least. I nodded with a chuck as she turned an even darker shade of red. "Shush, I'm not use to this yet. Now go be productive," she said a hand on her last drawer.

"What?" I asked confused and she gave me a look. "Why?" I asked.

"Because I gotta finish packing," she said and I looked at her not understanding what she meant. "Girl things!" She said blushing trying to hide her face. I chucked and walked towards her with a smirk.

"Can it see what's in the drawer?" I said with a joking tone even though I knew I was being slightly serious. Next thing I knew she shoved me outside the room, shut the door, and than I heard the lock click shut.

"Go be productive!" She yelled at me through the door.

*end of flashback*

About 10 minutes later I heard a big thump and I ran in the room holding two slices of cake. I walk in to find Tris standing there with a pout, while looking at her suitcase. It was on the floor.

"I dropped it," she said with sigh and than suddenly ran passed me. Once again she was in the bathroom puking and I felt so bad for her. I tried to open the door, but she had locked it this time. I went to the kitchen and looked for a cup, but they were all burnt. I than decided to go a couple doors down to Christina's room. I knocked and she immediately looked at me weird.

"What do you want?" She asked harshly with her hair messed up.

"I need a cup." I say and she gives me a very strange look. I explain everything from the moment I woke up, till now. She got me a cup and she shut the door.

Later when they see the rankings-

Arron's pov-

I was still training with Four and occasionally Tris would step in. As soon as she did though we stopped her. Me and Four would say she's pregnant and we don't want her to injure herself or the baby. She didn't like the response, but she excepted it.

When it was time for the rankings I squeezed my eyes shut. I didn't wanna see them yet. When I opened them I started at the bottom of the list.

1: Arron

2: Maeve

3: Josh

4: Nikki

5: Dalton

6: Zeus

7: Blade

8: Hana

9: Caleb

10: Vinny

11: Maddy

12: Lucile

13: Gage

14: Payton

15: Arabella

16: Jay

17: Gabriella

I was amazed that I was ranked number one. Right as Maeve came over and kissed me we heard gasp and we pulled apart to see everyone looking at the chasm.

"I can't believe they both jumped!" A man said and surely enough the ranks go off. I look over towards Wolfie who is clinging to he Albino girl sobbing.

The ranks are put back up now.

1: Arron

2: Maeve

3: Josh

4: Nikki

5: Zeus

6: Blade

7: Hana

8: Caleb

9: Vinny

10: Lucile

11: Gage

12: Payton

13: Arabella

14: Jay

15: Gabriella

After seeing this Wolfie's eyes lit up. He spun the girl around and he went to kiss, but instead she turned her head and he got her cheek. And a fateful of rejection.

I ignored that though because I knew what was gonna happen next.

Tris's pov-

I went over to Arron and his girlfriend Maeve and hugged them.

"I can't believe they jumped," Maeve said out of the blue. Most people had alcohol out at this point. Maeve walks over to a guy takes his bear chugs it and gives him the empty can. "What?!"

"My second best friend just killed himself because his girlfriend didn't get in." She said like it was normal.

"Maddy was hopefully gonna be your cousin in the future." Arron tells her and Maeve just mutters something about a bitch.

After about 10 minutes somebody Walks on stage.

"Sorry for interrupting your guys morning but I have something to ask a certain someone," the man says and I can't see his face.

After he says that I feel a strong and muscular arm around me. I know it's Tobias' because of his shape so I just lean into him.

Nobody can see the mystery mans face. It seemed as if he looked toward my direction. At this I slowly leaves back farther into the strong muscular arms. I smiled and felt safe as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Will you marry me Tris?" The voice from the stage said. They guy stepped out and we all saw who it was. There stood the one and only-

A/N:

Writing who would stay and who would go killed me a little inside. I love them all. Now night.