Sick Niall: Part 2

Two hours later it was lunch time.

Harry being the expert cook he is made a homemade pizza. As the boys were laying the table you went to wake Niall up.

You gently shook him awake and led him into the kitchen. He sat down and laid his forehead on the cool surface of the table whilst you rubbed his back.

"Ni do ya want anything to eat?" You asked him.

He shook his head. "Alright baby."

You ate lunch and then the boys decided to go in the pool. Obviously Niall wasn't feeling well so he lay on the couch sleeping. You were pouring yourself a glass of lemonade when Niall walked into the kitchen looking paler than ever.

"Baby you okay?" You asked.

He shook his head and a whimper escaped his lips.

You pulled him into a hug as he buried his head into the crook of your neck and let the tears fall.

"what's wrong Ni?" You asked and he hiccuped before saying "I don't feel good."

You rubbed his back before he ran from your grasp and sprinted to the bathroom. He knelt down and emptied his stomach. You rubbed his back and gently kissed his shoulder. When he had finished he leant against you and you then wrapped your arms around him and kissed his temple. He started coughing so you got him a glass of water which he gladly drank.

He was burning up but he seemed comfortable so you just stayed still. Niall started whimpering which was clearly a sign he didn't feel well so you tightened your grip on him and ran your fingers through his messy blonde hair.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the bathroom door.

"who's in there?" Liam said.

You opened the door and helped Niall stand up. Liam took one look at Niall and pulled a sad face. You led Niall back to the lounge where he lay on the couch with his head in your lap. You started rubbing his tummy and he let a content sigh.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours later the rest of the boys all went upstairs to have showers and then re-entered the living room wearing nothing but sweatpants.

You decided to have a movie night which consisted of chinese takeaway, popcorn and sweets. The boys managed to agree on Ted so Louis inserted the disc and the film started.

About half way through the film Niall woke up moaning and clutching his stomach.

"You okay Ni?" Zayn asked.

Niall shook his head which was accompanied by a groan. You gently rubbed his stomach to try and comfort him.

"What's wrong baby?" You whispered.

"Stomach cramps, headache and I'm too hot" he complained.

By this time the film had been paused and all of the boys were focusing on Niall.

Lou went to get Niall some medicine and a cool cloth. He returned and placed the cloth on top of Niall's forehead.

You helped him sit up and he took the medicine uneasily and had a sip of water. He then laid back down and you started rubbing his tummy again and Harry pressed play on the remote.

Every time a cramp hit him a moan escaped his lips. About ten minutes later the cramps got so bad he started whimpering.

Niall cuddled up to your side and you tried to relieve the unbearable pain that he was in. Eventually it got so bad that he ran to the bathroom and started throwing up violently into the toilet. You rubbed the back of his neck and gently kissed his bare shoulder.