Zianourry

One Direction were staying in a hotel suite which consisted of a large living room with 5 bedrooms attached, all with en suites.

The boys had been helping their hairdresser, Lou Teasdale look after her sick daughter Lux.

Now a week later 4/5 of the band had decided it was a bad idea.

Harry was the only one who hadn't caught the sickness bug that had been spread throughout the band and crew.

All of the boys were in their rooms.

Louis was by far the worst.

He couldn't keep anything down and was constantly running to the bathroom.

Poor Niall was pretty bad spending most of his time in the bathroom for another reason.

Zayn and Liam weren't too bad although anything was possible.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Harry!" Harry heard his name being shouted from Louis' room.

He hurried down the hall and into Louis' room.

Poor Louis was sat upright in bed, throwing up all over the covers, his stomach clearly not allowing him enough time to make it to the bathroom.

Once Louis had finished Harry helped him up and led him to the bathroom.

Louis, who was usually very happy, was miserable.

His stomach would not give him a break.

Louis belched and scrambled over to the toilet.

Harry knew Louis was about to throw up so he quickly crouched beside him and rubbed his bare back.

Louis let out a couple of gags and then the contents of his stomach came barrelling up his throat, splashing in the toilet bowl.

This round of nausea lasted about 15 minutes before Louis could finally relax.

He curled up against Harry and buried his head into the crook of Harry's neck.

Louis' stomach gurgled and a pain shot through his abdomen making him shift uncomfortably in Harry's lap.

"Deep breaths Lou," Harry said hoping to calm Louis.

"My tummy hurts," Louis whimpered.

Harry gently moved Louis' fringe out of his eyes and rubbed his back.

"I'm just gonna go clean up, will you be okay here?" Harry asked.

Louis whimpered a bit but nodded.

Harry quickly stripped Louis' bed before grabbing a couple of blankets and pillows so he could make Louis a makeshift bed in the bathroom.

When Harry returned he found Louis leaning against the bathtub with his hand resting on his achy stomach and tears streaming down his face.

Harry sighed.

"How about laying down Lou?" Harry asked.

Louis moaned at the sensation in his stomach but nodded willing to try anything to help his stomachache.

Harry laid down behind Louis spooning him, trying to calm his nauseous stomach.

When Louis' soft snores could be heard Harry slipped out of the bathroom.

He needed to see how the other boys were doing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------