Sick Niall

Niall woke up early, around 5am.

He had already been up once, barely making it to the bathroom where he threw up.

Now however, his lower abdomen hurt and Niall knew exactly what was going on.

He quickly rushed to the bathroom, pulled down his boxers and sat on the toilet, waiting for the inevitable to happen.

Half an hour later, Niall's stomach relaxed slightly so he stumbled back to bed and fell asleep, only to be woken an hour later by his alarm.

He groaned knowing that they had a busy schedule to get through today.

As much as Niall wanted to, he knew he couldn't cancel, so he sucked it up and got out of bed, careful not to jerk his stomach.

He slid on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt before going into the bathroom to brush his teeth and comb his hair.

Normally, whenever One Direction stayed in a hotel, the first thing Niall would do when he woke up was call room service and ask for breakfast but today he couldn't even bare to think about food.

Just as he was finishing his hair he heard a knock on his hotel door.

Niall grabbed his phone and a jumper then went to open it.

Paul led him and the others out to the van.

Everyone clambered in, Niall opting for the window seat next to Zayn.

"Nialler you okay?" Zayn asked, noticing Niall's pale face.

"Just tired," Niall replied, leaning his head on the window.

He hated lying to the boys but he knew they were really busy today.

Truthfully, Niall felt horrendous.

His stomach was churning and the movement of the van didn't help his situation at all.

Thankfully, the journey ended and they arrived at the photoshoot venue.

The boys followed Paul to the dressing room where the stylists handed them each an outfit.

Once they were changed, Lou did their hair.

Whilst the boys waited for the photographer to set up, Niall sat in a chair, head resting against the wall with his eyes clamped tightly shut as he tried to fight off the wave of nausea he was experiencing.

Meanwhile, the others sat on the opposite side of the dressing room, talking with hushed voices.

"Do you think Niall's okay?" Harry asked.

"He told me earlier he was just tired but I think it's more than that," Zayn said.

"If he doesn't feel well then why hasn't he told anyone?" Harry asked.

"Maybe he thinks we're too busy and he'd be bothering us if he did," Liam suggested.

"But he wouldn't be!" Louis said loudly.

"Shhh!" Zayn hissed, looking over at Niall to make sure he was still resting.

"We'll just keep an eye on him," Liam concluded.

A few minutes later, the photographer was ready and the photoshoot began.

They did several group shots before moving on to individual ones.

Throughout the photoshoot Niall was rubbing his stomach and taking deep breaths but nothing seemed to be helping.

Finally, two hours later, it was over but now the boys had studio work to do.