Larry (sick Louis)

Louis awoke in the early hours of the morning feeling his stomach churn.

He rolled over and shook Harry.

"Harry wake up," Louis whimpered.

Harry was a light sleeper so it didn't take long for him to wake up.

He flicked the lamp on.

Even in the dim light Harry could clearly see Louis' pale complexion and the thin line of sweat on his forehead.

"Boo, what's up?" Harry asked, voice husky from sleep.

"I don't feel good," Louis whined.

"What hurts?" Harry asked.

"My tummy and head," Louis whimpered.

"Alright baby, do you need anything?" Harry questioned.

"Sleep," Louis replied quietly.

"Okay, hopefully you'll feel better when you wake up," Harry said rubbing Louis' back, helping him fall asleep again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Louis woke up a few hours later he felt worse.

His throat felt like it was on fire along with his headache and stomachache that hadn't disappeared.

He groaned and nuzzled his face into Harry's bare chest which woke Harry up.

"Hey boo, feeling better?" Harry asked, pressing a kiss to the top of Louis' head.

"Worse," Louis croaked.

"Sore throat?" Harry questioned stroking Louis' cheek.

Louis nodded.

Molly's cries could be heard through the baby monitor.

"Alright baby, I'm going to call Paul and get Molly up," Harry said slipping out of bed and dressing himself in a white t-shirt and pyjama pants.

He walked along the hallway to two year-old Molly's room.

Molly was sat up in her crib crying her little eyes out.

Harry quickly walked over to her crib and gently picked her up, holding Molly on his hip.

"Shh babygirl, it's okay, daddy's here, what's wrong?" Harry cooed.

"Sicky," Molly whimpered.

"You feel poorly?" Harry questioned, placing a kiss to Molly's forehead, secretly checking for a temperature.

"Can you tell daddy what hurts?" Harry asked.

"Tummy," Molly mumbled, laying her head on her daddy's shoulder, letting tears fall.

"Papa's feeling poorly too," Harry sighed rubbing Molly's back.

Harry walked back to his and Louis' shared bedroom, finding Louis sat up against the pillows.

"Someone else isn't feeling well," Harry said to Louis.

Even though Louis felt awful he smiled at Molly.

Harry sat on the bed, with Molly in his arms and brushed Louis' fringe off his forehead.

"How about you go downstairs Lou, get comfy on the couch and I'll be down in a minute," Harry said thinking it would be easier to have his sick family in one room.

Louis nodded and got up, walking downstairs and laid on the couch.

Harry stood up.

Unfortunately, the movement jerked Molly's stomach and she threw up down Harry's back.