12:00

Jimin was nice enough to walk me to uni in the afternoon

"Bye loser," I lazily waved. He clicked his tongue and flicked my forehead. "Ah!" I rubbed it and pursed my lips.

"I can't walk you home later by the way. I'm hanging out with the boys." I nodded, understandably. "See you around,Wonnie!"

"Bye Mochi."

I rushed to homeroom and luckily, no one came in early. I took a seat and took out my earbuds and notebook. I played a song Cypher pt.3. that three of the demi gods of Dong Seoul University; Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi, made for the annual music festival last year. Although they have a knack for stage names. Jhope, Rap Monster and Suga. I heard this year, they'll sing the last part for music festival, that would be Cypher pt.4. High key fangirling.

While I was doodling away in my notebook, somebody tapped my desk. I took off my earbuds and tilted my head up and surprisingly saw the guy from this morning.

"Oh..u-uh.. coffee boy?" I tried to recall.

He threw me his half-moon-eyes smile. "Is that really a nickname you gave me?" He chuckled. Feeling slightly embarrassed, I looked down. "I'm Se Jun, remember?"

"A-Ah..y-yea.. annyeonghaseyo." He took out his fist infront of my face and spread it open, and my bracelet fell, hanging around his fingers. "My bracelet!" I looked up and met his gaze.

"I saw it lying on the ground when you ran away this morning."

"Thank you," I took the bracelet from him and bowed my head. "But, how did you know I would be here?" I asked as I shoved my notebook and phone back into my sling bag.

"I was actually bringing the bracelet around, in hopes I would see you again. I'm a new student here and I saw you enter this class earlier."

"What a coincidence," I scratched the back of my head.

"I like to call it fate."

"Ah well..," I stood up and bowed my head with a little enthusiasm. "Welcome to Dong Seoul University."

"Thanks for the warm welcome," he chuckled.

.
.
.

# S O T D

❝I keep getting scared
at the looming sense of reality
Others are running ahead but why am I still here?❞

- INTRO: IN THE MOOD FOR LOVE (화양연화)