08:00

C H A P T E R  F O R T Y - T H R E E

-TAEHYUNG'S POV-

It's been two days since the argument I had with Chaewon. I wasn't mad at her nor was I happy about it. I was simply disappointed. Assignment? Is that really her excuse after everything we've been through? Was this relationship an assignment as well?

I heaved a sigh and ran my fingers through my hair. When the professors arrived, I realised that Chaewon's still not here. I took out my phone and tapped her name in my contact.

wait. What am I doing?

I put my phone down and clicked my tongue. Lethargically, I rest my forehead in my palm and groaned, feeling repentant from the pit of my stomach. "Lee Chaewon. Where are you?" I muttered.

"Excuse me," the person behind me poked my back. I turned around to see a nerd looking guy with round spectacles. "If you're searching for Chaewon, she caught a cold from the rain the other day and was brought to the hospital this morning." I stared at him with wide eyes. "Gab Soon told me," he continued.

the rain.. that night when we argued.. it was raining after I left.

I abruptly stood up and threw my bag over my shoulder before leaving homeroom. "Kim Taehyung, where are you going?" My professor shouted. I ignored her and continued running.

"I can't believe you didn't leave the park," I angrily growled to myself and got into my car. I started the ignition and drove off. "You're so getting a scolding from me," I gripped the steering wheel and sped up.

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧

"Can I help you sir?"

"Lee Chaewon. Her room," I shortly said to the receptionist. She clicked away on her computer and smiled. As soon as she told me the information, I sprint off without even thanking her.

Once I reached the third floor, I took a left turn and there, I saw Se Jun waiting alongside Gab Soon.

"Se Jun!" He snapped his head up and widen his eyes when I caught his attention. I stood infront of him and knitted my eyebrows. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Taehyung, how did you— " He choked on his words.

"I brought him with me," Gab Soon cut in.

"Where is she?"

"She's inside but— " I tried to walk in but, Gab Soon grabbed my arm. "She's with her mom." I glanced at the door and back to her. "She hasn't talked to her mom since two days ago. Give them some time."

I dropped my shoulders and unwillingly, I nodded. "Okay."

.
.
.

# S O T D

❝The morning wraps my thousand emotions
I think the best would be if everything ends.❞

— WAKE UP.