12:40

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!" Gab Soon stared at the photo of Ricky kissing the other night

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!" Gab Soon stared at the photo of Ricky kissing the other night. "I swear to god, I will kill that guy!" She angrily said as she handed me my phone back. Her heels clicking furiously as she walked down the next aisle.

We were currently shopping in H&M store. It was the eight store we've been to for the past three hours and my legs were killing me.

"I told you, Gab Soon. Once a cheater, always a cheater," I air quoted.

We both left the store and walked around the mall, empty handed. "Ugh, I need to freshen up. Wait here, yeah?" I nodded and watched as she went to find the rest room. Soon as she was gone from plain sight, I sighed and opened my left heel.

Blisters.

"Just great," I muttered and massaged my foot.

"Having trouble?" I looked up and saw Namjoon smiling at me.

"Uhm.. honestly, yes." I took off both heels and felt so relieved that my feet are free. "I swear Gab Soon is trying to punish me or something. She's been dragging me around but we didn't even buy anything for the last three hours,"I groaned.

"Gab Soon? She's here with you too?" His voice somehow rose, his eyes filled with anticipation.

"Yeah. She went to the restroom. By the way, you came here alone? or-"

"Hyung," came a deep voice.

We turned around and saw non other than Taehyung. He was still giving me cold shoulders. Question is, why? I mean, I didn't even do wrong. It was his fault for telling me his family life. And what's up with the sudden glaring? But gosh, why must he be so cute?

"What are you looking at?" Taehyung snapped.

I quickly lowered my head and stiffened my body. "N-Nothing.. I'm sorry," I muttered and my eyes were stinging.

"I'm back-" Gab Soon halted and noticed Namjoon and Taehyung.

"Nice to meet you again," Namjoon bowed his head. "We met at Ricky's party, remember?"

"Y-Yeah.." she dreamily stared at him. "Hey Chaewon. We were about to go grab dinner, right?"

"We were?-" she nudged my arm really hard and I quickly nodded. "A-Ah..yeah.. we were."

"Would you like to join us?" Gab Soon suggested and Namjoon gladly nodded while Taehyung stayed silence.

.
.
.

# S O T D

❝Don't think about anything
Don't even speak
Please just smile for me.❞

- BUTTERFLY.