10:00

The ray of sunlight shone across my face, forcing my eyes to open

The ray of sunlight shone across my face, forcing my eyes to open. "Ugh, where am I?"

I felt something heavy weighing on my thighs. I looked down and covered my mouth to prevent myself from screaming. It was Taehyungㅡ fast asleep. My neck was aching as I was sleeping while leaning against the wall of the bus stop.

Mentally groaning to myself, Taehyung suddenly moved and slowly woke up. "Uh.." He yawned and blinked twice until he finally gain full consciousness. "Oh fuck!" He abruptly sat up and scoot away. He looked around and glared sharply at me. "Where the fuck are we and why was I sleeping with you?" He pointed his finger at me.

"You passed out last night and I wanted to bring you home and call a designated driver but I didn't know where you live," I mumbled the last part.

"Why didn't you just ask one of the boys to send me home?" He scoffed.

I sat there quietly. Suddenly, I remembered something that he said while I was dragging him last night around the streets. "Taehyung, about last night.. you mentioned about your dad remarryi-"

"Forget it," he cut me off and quickly stood up. "Stay out of my business, Lee, if you know what's good for you."

"Butㅡ"

"I wasn't thinking straight, alright! I was drunk!" He shouted and furiously ran his fingers through his thick hair.

"I'm sorry," I heaved a deep sigh and stood up as well. "But drunk words are sober thoughts," I remarked before walking away.

"Aish!"

I didn't dare look back because I knew he was mad at himself for letting this happened. So, I picked up my pace with my head hung low and my warm tears running down my cheeks. Until suddenly, I bumped onto a hard figure and the next thing I knew, hot coffee was spilt all over my clothes.

.
.
.

# S O T D

❝My half-moon eye smile that I only showed you,
I'm doing it again these days.❞

ㅡ COFFEE.