05:50

Soon as I had my lunch, I saw Taehyung up ahead

Soon as I had my lunch, I saw Taehyung up ahead. Surprisingly, he wasn't sucking a girl's face. Instead, he was sitting alone on the bench, zoning off.

"Okay, Chaewon. Remember what Jimin told you,"I whispered.

'Taehyung likes to walk around Gangseo Park or anywhere in Hangang Park to clear his mind. Ask him for a morning stroll. I bet he'll agree to come.'

I took a deep breath and dragged my legs towards him. "Kim Taehyung," I softly said and sat down next to him.

He snapped his head at me and frownedㅡ clearly annoyed again. "What is it that you want now?"

I coughed. "You know what I'm here for,"I said. I crossed my legs and definitely regreted doing so. It made me shift uncomfortably in my leather short skirt. "I just.. want you to spend this semester with me, that's all."

He clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes. "For the last time, Ms.Lee. NO I don't want anything to do with this stupid assignment our professor's giving us. I'd rather kiss the toilet seat then hang with you."

"For heaven sake it's just for this semester! Why can't you just god damn bare with me?!" I shouted, causing people around us to stare and whisper to each other. I didn't care if the whole campus heard me because, I was deeply wounded by his words.

I abruptly stood up. "You think you're the only one who doesn't want this assignment to happen? I'd rather go study my damn ass than hang with you!"

lies.

"Waw waw.." He stood up as well and leaned closer as he crouched himself to my height. "What's got your panties in a twist, huh?" His hands snaked their way to my hips and pulled me closer to his self.

"Taehyung!" His touch overpowered my confidence which brought a satisfied grin on his face. Amusement piqued in his eyes and he laughed at me, the sides of his eyes crinkled as he did so.

He shot me a teasing look and liking the effect he was having on me. He then dipped his head down to my ear. "Normally I would forgive pretty girls like you but, you really piss me off. So, stop poking your nose into my business and go meddle someone else's life because I can't stand your presence."

I pushed him away and dare I say, I slapped him again. "And here I thought you're just a misunderstood guy but, you're nothing but a self-centered asshole who likes to shut people out that cared enough about your oh-so-fucked-up life. When really, you seem to have a pretty decent life but, with a fucked-up attitude!" When I attempted to leave, he grasped my wrist and let out a false chuckle.

His hand around my wrist tightened, causing me to winced. He leaned closer and gave me a serious look. His eyes darkened, his jaw clenched and I was pretty sure he flared his nostrils at me.

"Who do you think you are?"

"What? I—"

"Don't judge my life because as far as I know, I haven't let you borrow my shoes," he growled. He shoved my hand a bit forcefully to my side and gave me one last glance before walking past me.

Chaewon.. why did you have to add fuel to the fire? Urgh..

.
.
.

# S O T D

❝Even if I reach out, my dream shatters
Even if I run crazily I don’t get anywhere.❞

— RUN.