00:00

There he goes again

There he goes again.

The notorious boy in Dong Seoul University; Kim Taehyung, out to hunt for another girl to play mind games with. He basically bewitched 1/4 of the female population in this university, including myself. But sadly, I've never been it.

He has never noticed me nor, even bother giving me a brief glance. It's so infuriating to have someone you've crushed on for ten years and has never spoken to youㅡ this excludes the time he asked for a pen. Especially when you've been going to the same school since you were kids and still I'm invisible to him.

Really, it's just sad.

I admit my grades are much higher than most students in my batch but, I wouldn't label myself as an un-hip nerd with no social life. I do have friends but, I enjoy spending time alone. I am known around campus as people mostly come and find me when they need help. I've dream of becoming a psychologist. So, I help around with the professors in the Child Care & Education Department once in awhile.

I need extra credits, you know.

"Ms.Lee."

I spun around and saw my professor standing behind me. His bald head shining brighter than my future; I averted my eyes from his head and fixed my round spectacles before meeting his gaze. "Do you have a second?"

I nodded. "Is there anything I could help, Professor Kang?"

"There is, actually." He took off his spectacles and rubbed his temples. "As you know, our infamous Mr.Kim Taehyung isn't doing well in most of his classesㅡ especially mine. I had a brief talk with him and it seems that he has some personal issues of his own." I knitted my brows and watched as he wore his spectacles back.

"Now I know I'm a lecturer, but, Mr.Kim refuses to listen to any of my colleagues here. You're a smart girl, Ms.Lee. I've seen you helped other students over come their problems and I think it's for the best if someone his age should help him go through hard obstacles. Is what I'm saying wrong?"

"No but.." my thoughts wandered off. Never in my life would I imagine myself handing advice to the one and only, Kim Taehyung.

He barely notices me.

"I've discussed this with your other professors and we agreed to have him assigned to you for this semester. So, you both will have to spend most your times in campus together."

"Butㅡ "

"Ms.Lee." He placed his wrinkled hand on my shoulder and gave me those sad eyes. "It'll be a huge help if you would agree to this. Plus, this would be your chance to train yourself as a professional psychologist, right?

"B-But..."

"I'll give you extra credit for the research I asked in lecture class." I sighed in defeat and nodded my head. If getting those extra credit means I have to face my long term crush for the whole semester then, so be it.

.
.
.

# S O T D

❝Now deeper and deeper
The wound gets deeper
It's like a broken piece of glass
that can't be turned back.❞

- STIGMA.