01:50

It was then, we rang the door bell

"It's okay, Taehyung," I whispered when I realised his body tensed up. He glanced at me and I gave him a genuine smile. "What ever happens in there, just know I'm here for you."

Before he could say anything, the door flung, revealing a tall man which I presumed was the butler. "Welcome back, young master Kim," he bowed his head. "Your father awaits you inside." He escorted us in and I took off my coat as we reached the dining room.

"So you finally showed up," a man in his late forties looked up and an amused smiled was painted across his face. A woman then came and sat next to the man.

She looked at Taehyung and quickly ran to give him a hug. "Taehyung-ah," she sang but, he pushed her away. "No need to be afraid, we'll soon be family no?" When Taehyung snorted, she glanced at me. "Uh.. you are?"

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lee Chaewon. Nice to meet you,"I bowed.

"I'm Moon Mi Ra," she gave me a small smile.

Moon? Ahh.. so they're not married yet.

"I'm home. Sorry I'm late—" Se Jun entered the dining room and my eyeballs nearly popped out of my sockets. He bared his teeth in a wide grin when he saw me but soon fell to a frown when he glanced at Taehyung.

"Alright. Let's start dinner," Mr.Kim piped. I looked at Jun one more and went to sit down next to Taehyung while Jun sat opposite of me.

"So, Ms.Lee. Are you close with Taehyung?"

"What?" I blankly stared at Ms.Moon and she threw me a wry smile.

"I mean, surely I need to ask. Why would Taehyung bring a girl home unless—"

"She's my girlfriend," Taehyung cut in. He intertwined our hands and showed everyone. My eyes were wider than ever. "Can we eat dinner in peace now?"

"What are you doing?" I whispered through gritted teeth. I was flustered, mostly probably feeling too giddy because my crush told his family I'm his girlfriend!

"How long have you both known each other?" This time, Se Jun asked.

"Long enough to know everything about each other," Taehyung fired back. He snapped his head at me and smiled sweetly. Damn smile. "Isn't that right, jagi-ya?"

J-Jagi-ya? What the—

Everyone at the table stared at me, waiting for my answer. "Uh.. y-yeah.. we're together!" I laughed. "Me and him. Him and I." I bit my lower lip and cupped my heated cheeks.

.
.
.

# S O T D

❝Love is so painful

Goodbyes are even more painful.❞

— LOVE IS NOT OVER.