Antisepticeye

(Art made by Joshforfuun On Tumblr!)

This is going to be based on the Overnight Watch from Jacks livestream! The hell I went through for that man....

Backstory: You are a night guard for the building and you must watch the cameras to make sure nothing goes wrong. You get a little visit from a certain Irish entity....

*(Y/N)*

I sighed and glanced at the cameras once more. My eyes flickered from camera to camera, bored out of my mind. Why the hell did I take this job in the first place?! All I do is stare at a camera feed for hours on end, actually hoping to find people vandalizing the place. At least it would be interesting for once..

From one of the camera feeds, I saw the janitor going about his business. He was always such a great guy, we would usually strike up a conversation whenever he was done. I watched him sweep down the hall and glance into a room. He froze for a minute and I looked closer at the screen. Static filled the camera and created a loud sound.

I jumped back, when it was done the janitor was gone. Only his broom was there. What the actual fuck? From the loading dock feed, I heard a loud bang come from the door. Someone was crawling around in a weird suit. "This isn't funny." I growled.

Eerie music began to play throughout the building. It sounded like....Silent Night. But a slowed down version that made it 100000% creepier. A shiver shot down my spine as I tried to relax. Someone was just playing a prank on me. It's okay. Everything is okay.

"D̛͜͡i͜͜d҉̴́̀ ̢̀̕͡ý̨o̸͏u҉̸͜ ̨͏m̨̢̕͘ì̸̢͟͝s͏͏͏̷s̡̛ ̡̛͢͟ḿ̢̨͞ę̷̴?̴̨" A voice giggled, echoing throughout the hallways.

Fuck no.

The camera feed glitched again and a figure was standing in one of the stairwells, staring at the camera. Then, it stopped. Everything went back to normal.

"It's not Halloween anymore, fuckos!" I yelled out to no one in particular, hoping someone would come out saying I've been pranked it something.

Nothing.

No one came.

I closed my eyes and squeezed them tight. Nothings here. It was just a daydream. Everything's alright. I opened my eyes again and watched the feed once more.

Everything was silent and that was okay. Better than listening a fucked up version of a Silent Night. Everything was fine until the conference room camera started to glitch out. The song started to play again.

"Oh no." I muttered.

The same figure that was in the hallway appeared on the tv screen in the conference room.

"Y̴͏̸͠ò҉̴̵̛u̶͢͏͟͞ ̴̡́͡s̸͡t̷̢͜͟͝o͝͏p̸̴̷̧p̀͟ę̵̸͟d̛̀̕ ̶̡̛҉p̷͏a̶͜y̴̕͜͟i҉҉̵ń̷̴͟͝g̀͝ ̷҉̢̛a̧̡t̷́͡t̸͡͝͝͠e̡̕͝n̸͢͜t̸̕͢͏í͢͝ơ̸͘͠ņ̶̡" the voice giggled once more.

"Fuck you! I've been watching the feed the entire time!" I yelled. I didn't care if I was yelling at a glitch or if this was a prank. Another giggle rang out and the entire camera shut down.

I groaned in frustration and leaned back in my chair, crossing my arms. "I hope you're having a blast making me scared." I said aloud. "Congrats to you for being the worst human ever!"

Suddenly, the lights go out in the entire complex. Oh fuck no. I gulped and tried to find my flash light. A cold breeze shot down my back and I froze. I felt something by my neck as it pressed against it.

A chilling voice whispered in my ear.

"S̨̨͝͏á̡̡͠͡ý̸̷̷ ̀͘g̕҉͟͞o̵͠ơ̕͘d̕͏b̛y̸͏̶̕͡è̶̵̢̧.̡͡ ͠"