Christmas with the Septiceyes

Here's another glimpse into the readers view on Christmas Eve with the Septics

*(Y/N)*

"Anti, get the fuck off the tree!" I screamed at the demon.

He just stuck his tongue out at me and processed to wreck the star on top. Anti ate all the cookies I made earlier and decided to tell everyone what they got for Christmas.

I was at my breaking point. Frustration tears were pooling in my eyes and I tugged at my hair. A hand rested softly on my shoulder, trying to calm me down.

"(Y/N), take a deep breath." Henrik whispered in my ear. I nodded and did what he said. "It's not working." I said softly as tears fell down my face. "I wanted this to be a great Christmas with people I love. Now this glitch bitch won't stop!"

Marvin stood up from the sofa and pulled me into a hug. "Shhh, it's alright (Y/N). We can fix this." He said quietly. "How?" I whispered.

"Like this!" Jackie said and tackled Anti to the ground. They wrestled around for a bit until Anti finally gave in.

"F̥̳̦͉̕i̢̜nę ͍f̷̭͙̠̠̻̞i̭̬ne.̺ ̸̣̜̰̗̹͖͓I̻̝͙͢'͚̬̮͚l̸̮̤ͅl̷̼͇͈͖̳̠̠ ͍̬̻̬͝ͅs̙͠t̠͚̞o̫p̧͍̻ ̖̼̫͕̯̫͡" He grumbled and got up. Jackie glared at him and Anti sighed loudly.

"S̝̀o̫͚͚̻͞r̖̺͜r̼͔̝ͅy͏̙ ̺̫(͓͙̱̮̻̹y̸͈̻̦̗̻͎ͅ/͓͈̪̠n͚͍͎͔̬͈)̢̦̣̤̠͚̟ͅ" he muttered.

"See? That wasn't so hard, dude!" Chase yelled from the kitchen. The sweet smell of cookies wafted into the living room. "I'm making more cookies, don't worry (Y/N)!" He called back.

A small smile crept onto my face. "Marvin and I vill fix ze tree." Henrik said and Marvin nodded. Jackie wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "C'mon, we'll find a movie to watch." He said, dragging me over to the sofa.

I sat down and Jackie draped a blanket over me. He busied with finding the perfect Christmas movie. Anti shuffled over to me and quietly sat down next to me.

"S̙̟o͖̘̬r̙̻̻r̤̘̮͎͔͔̳y̷̞̫͖̟ ͏f̻̪̦̳o̹͎̲̜̣̩ŕ͈̫̱͈̝ ̗̦̣̹b̮͞e̝̜̱͇̼in̲̟̘̩̲g ̹̠͚a̹̞̟ ̸d̞i͚̕c̲k̰͎̠̘̳̹̭͢,͜ ̲̥(̶̘̩̭͙̙͎ͅy͕̦̤̻͉͠/̴͕̝͔̯̺̻ͅn̰̮͈͠)̖̲͎̥͈͇͢.̱͚̗̦͈ ̱̀I̱̥̮̗̱̯͇'̠̜v̝ȩ ̼̙̹̦̼j̳̫͙̺̗̟u̢̯̹͙̗̯̦ͅs̯t͕͖̗͇ ̗̺̻̺̦̭̖n̲̱e̘̜̦̩̬͇̙v̙̙̼̣̫̣͓e̡͉̱͉͉͓r̻͕ ̛̞̟̪h҉͍a̻ḓ͠ ͇̗̪͔͝C̡̭͖̠͕̟̝̤h̪̤̺̜̦͝r͏̩̩̖͇i̮̻̥͠s̟̗̺̮͕͉t͏̼̦̤͈m͈̰a̘̜͉̜͚͞s̝͕̠͉͘ ̙̪̘̫̯͝w̴̪̮̟i͙͈̖͉̩̮̟t͖̯h̰ ͚s̫͉̩̰͚̬͞o͔̫̪͚m̴̻̭e҉o̞͎͠n̡͉͕̘̜̝͇̤ẹ̶̮̲̭̝̦̫ ̬͈͔͈̺b̜̬͎̱̠͖͖̕e͖͖̯̺̙f͕͚̟ǫr͓̻e̡͔̫͙.̝̳̣̜̳̭͍̀ ̭̝̫̞͓͘Ǫ͍r̘͕̙͇ ̫͕͓̠͎͓ͅe̟̘ͅv̷͚̮̠̰͖̞e̸n̖̩̱̟ ͓̫s̳̮͢p͏e̵̖̫n͙t͉ ̭̘̲̰͉͖a̧͈͍̝̝̤ ͖h̺̺̫̥͕o̱̺̣̰͇l̖̭i̖͇͚͠d̲́ͅa͏͖̝̭y͓ ̲̜w̩i͈͎̜t͏̙̬̹̦ͅh͚ ̫̘͖̫̣s͏͙̼o͞m͉e͔͖̯̣on̸e̵̘̭ ̜̣͍̱̠̟̬ẉ̣̦̭̥͎͜ho͜'̟̙͔̼̹̤͇s̛̝ͅ ̛̜͖̯̞͈c͇̙͓͈̘̖a̞̰͎ͅr̲͇̻̲̹͈̯͞e̶̻̟̖̻̻s҉͉͔̦ ͏̯f̠͈̘̰̳̦̫ó̩̣r̜̞͢ ̨͈͍̼̞͍̦̰m̵̗͓͍͚̝̮e̶̠̘̤͓ͅ.̢ ̬̪͕̠"

I looked over at Anti and smiled "It's alright, Anti. Sorry for snapping, I just want this to be perfect." I gently pulled him into a hug that he gladly accepted.

"Move over, glitch bitch!" Chase said and sat between us. Anti rolled his eyes and scooted away from him. I giggled and laid my head on Chase's shoulder. Henrik sat on the other side of me while Marvin and Jackie sat in front of us.

Henrik threw a blanket over us and I snuggled into it. "What movie are we watching?" I asked.

"Home Alone." Jackie replied and I smiled. My favorite.

"Merry Christmas (y/n)."