Chase Brody

if you request i was wondering if you can do another Chase/ Reader story With memes because I thoght it was adorable. Could it be Chase (Or the reader) Confessing there feeling with simple memes But then it get yo the one thats just "Heart eges motherfucker" when chase (or the reader) walks in? XD

For: Jackie_Boy_Man

*Chase*

"You can do this....cmon." Chase muttered to himself as he paced the length of the floor. "Just tell (Y/N) you love them....it's not that hard...it's not..." He adjusted his cap and looked in the mirror. Practice makes perfect. The only way to get to someone's heart is my memes.....and Chase is an expert in them. 

He looked in the mirror and took a deep breath. "Are you Harambe? Because I miss you a lot.......no, no let's not do that one." he sighed and bounced from one foot to another, thinking. "IT'S GONNA TAKE A LOT TO DRAG ME AWWAAYYYYY FROOOM YOOOOOU"! he belted out, earning a shout from Henrik next door. "Alright.....that'a a no too..."

The man was frustrated as he flopped down on his bed. "I just wanna think of something good so I can impress (Y/N)..." he sighed. he ruffled his hair and closed his eyes. "Think....what does (Y/N) like?" he asked himself.

He thought for a moment before sitting up quickly, a big smile spread across his face. He bolted to Robbie's room to borrow some stuff. "Could I use your some of your arts and crafts thing, Rob?" Chase asked. Robbie looked up from his coloring book and nodded slowly. "Chase can borrow them....what is he making?"

"I'm making something for (Y/N)." Chase smiled. Robbie handed him some supplies. "Robbie likes (Y/N).." he giggled. "Have fun." He nodded and rushed back to his room to begin his creative process. "If only Roman were here....he'd help." he muttered and got to work. 

An hour or so later, Chase gazed down as his masterpiece. It was a recreation of the "Surprise motherfucker" video, but made into a glittery mess. He planned to make a video and re create the videos. He took the two pink hearts that has (Y/N)'s name on both and taped them to his head, so they would dangle in front of his eyes. 

Chase turned his camera on and faced the camera. "Heart eyes mother fucker!" He yelled into the microphone. He stopped recording and giggled as he took the hearts off. He turned to the doorway and froze when he saw (Y/N) there. They had a wide grin of their face. 

"H-hey (Y/N)..." he stuttered out and looked down, realizing everything around him. "O-oh my god, this isn't what to looks like, I swear!" he said quickly and tried to pick everything up. (Y/N) only chuckled and rested a hand on his shoulder. "Hey Chase? I love you too." they smiled and leaned in to kiss his cheek.

"But I love the memes very much." they said and pulled him into a hug. Chase gladly hugged them back tightly and smiled. "Memes are the way to anyone's heart...I love you so much (Y/N)."

If you have any more requests, let me know!