Chapter 15

Marco's POV

   I opened my eyes to see my beautiful girlfriend sleeping peacefully in my arms. I didn't want to wake her because lately she hasn't been feeling well. She has been feeling nauseous and can't hold down her food. I want to take her to a doctor but it wouldn't be safe. I decided to lay there and just stare at her thinking how lucky I am to have found her. 30 minutes have passed it seemed when she started opening her eyes.

   "Morning beautiful," I told her after kissing her forehead.

   "Morning, do you know what time it is."

   "It's 10:00," I told her checking my phone.

   "Wow we slept in pretty late."

   "Yea but I don't mind, why don't you go wash up while I make food."

   I watched as she got up and went to the bathroom. I couldn't help but notice she had a glow to her. I passed it off as nothing and started making our breakfast. I was finished when she got out dressed and ready for the day. I went in after her to get ready as well. I was in there for about 2 minutes when I heard her rush back in and puke in the toilet.

   "Hey babe want me to get you water?" I asked her holding her hair away from her face.

   She only managed to shake her head no before puking again. I continued to hold her hair while rubbing her back. I need to take her to see a doctor because she was really sick if she already started to puke. I just had to figure out how to manage it, because if we go out in public to a hospital we'll be arrested fast.

   "I'm done just need to brush my teeth, I think the oatmeal was bad."

   "The oatmeal is good for another 2 years, are you sure."

   "It didn't taste good to me at all."

   "Let me taste it okay."

   I took a bite of the food and it was delicious. I looked back at Lorna and even though she looks sick she was gorgeous in my eyes.

   "Why don't you lay back down while I talk to John about some medicine."

   "Okay sure."

   I left our room and found John real quick. I also saw a teary eyed Sonia passing out some food to the people. Lorna will be pissed when she finds out who hurt her best friend.

   "Hey Sonia Lorna is sick do you mind keeping her company."

   "Yea let me just finish this and I'll be right there."

   "Thanks and are you okay, what happened."

   "Nothing really, I'll see Lorna soon."

   She left then and I Continued on my way to see John. I see him him looking over the railings on the second floor. He had a small smile on his face. I wanted to know what he was looking to make him smile like that.

   "John man I need to talk to you."

   "Yea what's up is something wrong."

   "Yes Lorna is sick, she's vomiting and hasn't been feeling good for awhile now."

   "Well we have a doctor here I will bring her to you so she can see what's wrong."

   "Thanks appreciate it, by the way what were you looking at to get you smiling like that."

   "What do you mean?"

   "Come on John you had that goofy smile on before I talked to you, you can tell me."