Chapter 31

Marcos's POV

We met up at the regular place and saw Clarice already there, but she was eyeing Esme with a critical look. I wasn't sure what that was about but decided to ignore it for now. John and the others were here yet so we would have to wait for them, I already had a plan and I hoped it worked. It involved Sonia so I would have to fill her in later, but this is the one chance we have to save everyone.

We all sat down and a few minutes later I see Andy, Lauren, John, Skylar and Darya all sit down and some stood up. I made sure everyone was present before we started the meeting.

"As you know we have a solid plan about how we're going to break into Trask and save James and the others."

"How are we going to do that?" Asked Clarice.

"Otto has contacts inside the new Trask, he managed to get a meeting with the head of the project Dr. Campbell."

"While Otto is distracting and gaining new knowledge of the project, the rest of us will be split into 2 teams in different areas," Lorna continued for Marcos.

"Okay but where is this place?" Asked Lauren.

"There's a separate building from the main Trask building. Inside it is the main power for the security of the building, we take it out we can sneak out way in."

"The problem is it's so big, how are we going to destroy it?" Asked Otto.

"That's where the team comes in, Lauren, Andy, Clarice, and Sonia will be the team to take out the main power."

"Wait Sonia?" Asked Clarice.

"Yes Sonia is going to go to a bar where the security teams hangs out, she will get all the passwords and information you need to get in without setting off alarms."

"Why isn't she here?" Esme asked.

"She's doing rounds and when she's finished I'll fill her in on our plan."

"Finished the plan Marcos," John told him."

"Right, Esme, John, Lorna and me will be the team to infiltrate Trask and rescue the others."

"What about mom and me?" Asked Skylar.

"You two will be in the van monitoring Andy and the rest, so they don't get caught."

"Great so when do we start?" Esme asked.

"As soon as Sonia gets the information we need."

"I'm going with her as well, you know for safety."

"No, Lorna it's to dangerous for you right now."

"Marcos I'll be fine it's just information gathering, besides its easier for us women to do this."

"Okay, but be careful."

"You know me I always am."

"Okay Lorna get Sonia and fill her in, the rest of us we will study the blueprints and layout of the building."

Lorna gave me a kiss before leaving. I'm worried she will get in trouble especially since she's pregnant, but I know she can defend herself. I took a deep breath and the rest of us gathered to get more details of the mission.

John's POV

It's been an hour and we're all still finishing the last details of the plan. I know Skylar and Darya will guide Lauren and the others first using the security cameras that would be hacked. After they destroy the power the rest of us will sneak in and find James and the other mutants and rescue Otto.