Dreaded Departure Lounge

"I know." I nod. Watching Jamie and Dennis in one of the longest hugs of all time, this has to be the hardest on Jamie. They were like the bromance of the jungle; Jamie lets him go when Dennis runs towards the bridge, and I can only imagine he's feeling how I did when Becky left.

"Let's go wave him goodbye," I tell Jamie reassuringly, walking away from Jack and giving his body a friendly hug. "Come on."

Reaching the gathering spot underneath the rope bridge, I snuggle in between Jack and Jamie, even though there is so much space now as there is only 6 of us left in this jungle.

——————————

Holly P.O.V

"Celebrities," I read, "you must now pick two celebrities to face the BushTucker Trial 'Dreaded Departure Lounge'."

This is normally the time Dennis would be the first to speak up, acting as the ringleader of conversation. I guess with him gone, we all look a little lost, yet I'm immensely grateful to still be stood here.

"I wouldn't mind doing one," Iain says, holding his hand up cautiously. "I mean -"

"No, you should." Jack supports his idea. "I wouldn't mind doing one either."

"Anyone else fussed?" I ask. "I mean I've done quite a few."

"Same here," Jamie adds on. "Jennie?"

"No it's fine, I did the dingo dollar challenge too. What about Amir?"

"Amir?"

"Nah nah," Amir refuses, "I don't want to."

"Well then," I smile, looking over at our two tributes, Jack and Iain. "I wish you both luck."

Walking over to Iain once he's gotten ready and clasped all of his belongings to take with him, I go and hug his body, reassuring him he'll be amazing and come back with the full amount of stars.

"Wish us both luck." Jack grins, wrapping his arms around my back and kissing my forehead.

I laugh. "You'll be fine; see you later!"

"Bye people!"

"Bye!" Jennie and Jamie shout back, waving them off down the path. "What now then?"

I just stand there, wind blowing ever so slightly in my hair. Doing some weird dance whilst singing Beyoncé, I carry on in my little zone until I turn to see both Amir and Jamie staring at me intensely. "What?" I burn red.

"Nothing, you're just entertaining to watch." Amir chuckles, standing up and filling his water bottle at the water bag. "I'm gonna do some fitness."

"Oh and me!" I say, jogging over happily and spinning in some sort of random circle. "Amir's fitness camp?"

"Ready?"

"For what?"

"We're gonna jog a lap around camp to warm up."

"We are?"

"We are."

With Amir jogging into the distance towards the allotment, I wave to Jennie as she just laughs, amused at our weird relationship.

Jack P.O.V

"That's Jack's fourth star, flying ahead."

Using my tongue to rotate the dollar around the screw, I almost developing lockjaw like a Staffordshire bull terriers bite.

Iain and I have started at different ends of a departure lounge, having to pass through the boxes and using our mouths to unscrew the plastic dollars from the axel, all while sharing the box with different jungle critters.