Digging Crosses

"You make a great Gary Barlow," I smile, twirling underneath his arm. Shooting me another wink and grinning, pecking my forehead in a friendly manner, Jamie lets my hands go, leaving me alone until yet another set of arms link around my waist.

"Stay close to me," Jack sings into my ear, placing down his microphone. "Stay close to me!"

As the song ends, we all end up in a huge group hug, singing the end of the song all at once. Honestly, tonight is what I needed. I don't want to go tomorrow, but if I had to leave all of my incredible friends behind, I'd certainly leave on a high.

--------------------

Holly P.O.V

"Good morning everyone," Ant calls his normal chat as him and his sidekick enter the camp. I've had a banging headache all morning - probably from the alcohol, however, being so happy and content from last night, I'm sure it was all worth it.

"The public have been voting for who they want to see leave the jungle today. The votes have been counted and verified, so they go as followed. In no particular order..."

"Holly, the public has decided, it's not you,

Dennis, it's not you,

Jennie, it's not you,

Vanessa, it might be you,

Iain, it's not you,

Jack, it's not you,

Amir, it's not you,

Which means Jamie, it might be you."

"Jamie and Vanessa. The public has been voting and decided that the 5th person to leave the jungle is... Vanessa. Vanessa, say your goodbyes and make your way over the bridge."

As the boys disappear, Vanessa stands and grabs her bags. "I'm going to miss you Holly, but I'll see you soon." She whispers into my shoulder, pulling me into the warmest embrace. With all the singing we did together, I'm going to desperately need a new singing partner.

"Bye Vanessa!" All 7 of us holler and whistle, crowding around underneath the bridge. Waving her goodbye on her short journey into the outside world, it only dawns on me now how we've suddenly gone from 12 to 7. "Last two girls," I breathe, chatting to Jennie on the way down to camp again. With Jack and Amir being the ones to pick up the laminate from the telegraph, reaching camp, it feels practically empty.

"At least we have a bigger choice of beds now," Jamie laughs, jogging up beside us both and sitting down on the yoga ball.

"I was gonna sit there," I whine. "Move please."

"No," He sniggers, putting his muscly arms out to stop me from getting onto the ball. With his outgrowing black hair and that white smile, he catches me at his gaze. "I swear Holly,"

"Jamie!" I whine as his hands grab ahold of my waist, pressing and tickling my side. "Jamie, stop!" Having such a tickling sensation on my skin, my legs buckle down underneath me, falling to the floor the Hollyoaks actors boots. "Jamie!" He rolls off of the ball and ends up straddling over me, tickling my sides. "J, stop! I'm begging you!"

"Uh, Jamie?" Another voice asks in confusion. Looking over, Jack is stood with a laminate in his hand, glaring at Jamie's body positioned over my own. "You two ok?"

"Good," I say, standing up rapidly, kissing his cheek and hugging his waist. "I promise you it's nothing."

"It doesn't matter." He croaks, pressing a soft kiss to my lips. "Anyway, Amir and I picked up the message from the telegraph. It says celebs, you must pick one person to face today's trial, Tutenkha-Doom."