Where It All Began (3/6)

Michael's Point Of View

After showing Sasha around my home and getting the small talk out the way, I invited her to my movie theater to watch a movie that she claims she's never seen. It baffled me that she's never seen The Godfather. It's one of the greatest movies of all time.

As the movie played on, we found ourselves doing more talking than actually watching the movie. And I didn't mind it at all. I could talk to this woman all night if I can because she has me drawn in all sorts of ways. I found myself zoning out from what she was saying cause all I could do was stare and admire her. The things I would do to this woman in this movie theater...Lord, if only she knew my thoughts.

"So, you have three siblings," I finally said, trying to erase the thoughts running through my head. "how about your parents? You've said nothing about them through our conversations about your family."

Her smile faded to a frown and it was obvious the question made her uncomfortable.

"Well, uh..." she hesitated but continued. "my parents died in a boat accident on their anniversary. A few days after Trevor's first birthday."

"Oh god," I sympathized. "I'm so sorry to hear that. I can't imagine your pain." I grabbed her hand and caressed it to give her some comfort.

She smiled at my touch. "Yeah, it was hard for us but, I had to grow up fast so I could take care of my siblings. We lived with our grandparents in Houston until I turned nineteen and moved to LA and bought us the house we're in now."

"Wow," I said, impressed. "you moved to LA and bought a house at nineteen? Now that's courage. That tells me so much about your character. You're a fighter and would do anything for the one's you love." I smiled. "I love that."

She gave back a beautiful smile, "Oh yes, I am very protective of my siblings. We're all we have. Even though my parents did leave us well off financially, I will never stop grinding for them."

When I thought she couldn't be more attractive, she proved me wrong by showing me that independent and strong side of her.

My eyes began to roam her body as she sat there with her attention on the screen. Her presence was making it impossible for me to think good thoughts. Her smell was electrifying and that dress she was wearing was hugging her in all the right places.

"You mind if I ask you a question that's totally off topic?" I asked her. I shifted in my seat so I could make eye contact with her.

"Yes, of course." she replied.

"Why aren't you with someone? I mean, I'm finding it so hard to believe that a jewel like you is single." I said and she blushed.

"You're so sweet Michael, but I was in a relationship with someone about six months ago. He moved to the east coast after a job promotion and we decided we were just going to remain friends." She smiled as she tried to avoided eye contact with me. "I casually date here and there but haven't really met anyone that entices me to where I say, 'ok, he's got a shot'."

I chuckled at her comment. "So you're basically admitting that you've been dating boring men." She laughed along but my smile faded when I suddenly had the urge to kiss her.

I intensely looked deep in her beautiful eyes before looking at her lips and inching closer to her. I'm sure she recognized the tension between us because she wasn't moving away. I tucked her hair behind her ear and grabbed her face before kissing her softly on her lips.

God, her lips are soft.

She responded by accepting my kiss and kissed me back. I deepened the kiss and somehow our tongues began to intertwine in each others mouths, making the kiss more invigorating.

After 30 seconds of the best kissing ever, I pulled back and I could see she really enjoyed it. "So was that enticing enough to give me a shot with you, Miss Campbell?" I asked her seductively.

Obviously turned on by what just happened, she stared at me before leaning in and placing another passionate kiss on my lips. "I told you to call me Sasha." She whispered with lust laced in her voice.

Damn.

I looked down at the crotch area of my pants and I'm hard as a rock.

This woman will cause me to explode if I don't have her tonight.