Chapter 1 - Basket Case

I'm ok. I walk while they fly, but I'm ok. I'm all alone while they chat in cliques, but I'm ok. I get hit while they have fun, but I'm okay. I'm just fine. Oh, I can't even convince myself.

     The bathroom mirror was covered in a layer of condensation from the scalding hot shower I had just took. The hot water stung at first, but once it went away it soothed the blue and purple marks on my body ever so slightly. The cuts of the bottles stung the worst. I was slightly delighted that there was steam covering the mirror. I didn't have to look at my gross colorful body. No wings, no mussel, and seemingly no life. But just because I can't see it in the mirror doesn't meen it's not there. (I'm talking about my gross body. There is defiantly no life in me.) Well, maybe a little I suppose. Sadly, I am still breathing.

     It was just the same old morning routine. Wake up, and try to bend electricity to turn the alarm off. Fail. Get in the shower. Try to make the water move with my mind. Fail. I fit all the others in too throughout the morning. Of course I failed at everyone of them.

      I snuck out the back door, being careful not to wake up my passed out dad. Dad. Oh, I just hate calling him that. He's no father. Even the guy supposed to be my dad hurt me. I probably would too if I were them. I'm just a shy, awkward, wingless, short, little dork. No one will ever care about me. And with that thought I was off to school.

    Hi. Author here. Wow. That started off ruffer then I planned. Sorry. Also, I'm trying to drumb up the fact that this kid is supposed to be adorably small, shy, and oh so fragile. Remember that while picturing him if it helps. I swear it will get better. If I remember I will put all of the kinases at the very begining of the next chapter. THANK YOU FOR READING!(even though I bet it's just my friends.)