Another New Book

Helllooooooo

So... my last book failed and I've just now got the strength back from losing all my progress on that bok to start another new book that I'm determined to carry out. This time I'm not making my draft online where it can get accidentally erased.

This new book is called 'The Art of Dancing in the Rain.'

It's for a bit more mature audiences as there will be smut and it's written in a more sophisticating manor. This one has a lot of sweet fluff and jokes and stuff and this new one is just a bit more serious, you know?

Pleeeaaaaassseee go check it out because I just started it the other day and it currently has no views. It's all about a dancer named Boston who has lost his love of dance and finds it again in a beautiful, quiet street dancer Ollie. A sexy girl named Olivia gets in the way sometimes, but she is an oddly likable character a lot of the time. Boston has two identical sisters that are a set of triplets with him. They are interesting as well. All the characters are just super complex. You may even learn a thing or two about dancing (I know I sure have by writing it). And what's more, there are scenes like slow dancing on mountains that make all the drama worthwhile.

I hope you like it guys

-Kass