Ch 6: Pt 17

Dinner was a bright affair, Koffing 'accidentally' belched a cloud of noxious gasses that ignited the instant it reached Cyndriss. Chatot was less than amused but everyone else found it hilarious.

Zubat constantly looked between Skuntank and Aura nervously, as if he were silently asking for his leader to protect him from the big bad Riolu currently wearing his fang from her ear as a trophy.

Skuntank... Skuntank on the other hand was an enigma at the moment. One second he'd be quietly snickering to himself over something Aura said and the next he'd be snappish and rude before casually shuffling closer to Aura as if he wanted to ask her something only to jump back whenever she tried to engage him in conversation.

Everyone else at the dinning table noticed the large poison types obvious attraction to the Riolu.

Aura chose not to...

<><><>

The next day Chatot asked Team Cobalt to man Sentry duty for the morning while Diglet and Dugtrio went off for whatever reason, just after noon Bidoof managed to crawl his way to the station.

"Huff! Puff! By golly is getting here sure the workout!" The small beaver Pokemon panted with a smile before sending them on their way.

The three moved about the guild like well oiled machines, 'If we leave as soon as we can we can make it back to the Guild before dinner.' Aura chimed lightly. "Then we should probably stick close to Treasure Town." Cyndriss mused lightly.

Aura nodded as she sorted through the bulletin board, humming as she managed to root out six missions. 'Drenched Bluff good?' Fearik and Cyndriss nodded contently before moving aside to let their leader move past them.

They followed right behind their friend for another day of adventure.