Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Jazz's P.O.V

~next day at 11:00~

I put on a pair of black yoga pants, my green Jacksonville hoodie, and my red Converse. I checked myself out in the mirror of the walk-in closet. I just got back from an really long dance practice, since the compretitions were coming up in a few weeks. I ran down stairs to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle from the refridgerator and went to the living room. I put my feet up on the coffee table and turned on the T.V. One Direction was on Live! With Mable and Gregory! Nope! I changed the channel, then settled on Spongebob. Pretty soon it was 12:00. Time to meet the guys at the mall! So far, Liam and Niall were my favorites.

"MARK! I'm going to the mall! Can I have $50!?" I yelled up the stairs.

"YEAH! My wallet is on the kitchen counter!" he yelled back. I took $50 from his wallet, then thought I might as well take his credit card.

"NEVERMIND! Can I take your credit card instead!?" I yelled.

"GO AHEAD!" he said.

"THANKS! Love you!" I screamed as I walked out of the door. It was kind of cold for it to be May already. I walked to the mall, and waited for the guys to show up. Ten minutes late. Traffic? Thirty minutes late. Bad hair day? A full hour late? They weren't coming. I'd been stood up. Not by one, but by five boys.

Liam's P.O.V

"Alright boys! Good session!" Uncle Simon said. We just got done recording for our new album.

"See ya later Uncle Simon!" we all said as we left. We got in Louis' car and drove to his flat.

I checked my watch. 1:00! We were an hour late for hanging out with Jazz! All of the boys got the message. "WE"RE LATE!" we all screamed.

"Guys, it's ok! We ahve her number right?" I asked. Silence. "Right?!" Silence. "NO ONE WROTE DOWN HER NUMBER!?"

"Well, no. We thought you wrote it down." Louis said.

"Why would you all think that?" I asked them.

"Well, you seemed so smitten with her, maybe you memorized her number." Harry said with a smirk forming.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I said.

"We know you fancy her. We saw it in your eyes." Zayn said while taking a bite out of an apple. I took it out of his hands. "Hey! I was eating that!"

"Guys, this girl has NO IDEA WHO WE ARE! We could have a girl around that wouldn't go crazy everytime we said something. Besides management." I explained. "Oh, here's your apple."

"Liam has a point. Maybe if we get therefast enough, we can catch her." Niall pointed out.

"To the Direction Mobile!" Louis screamed. We all piled into the car and drove to the mall. But when we got there, Jazz was nowhere in sight.

"She's not here!" I said.

"Liam, calm down mate. Just direct message her on Twitter." Harry told me.

"Right, ok." I said. I whipped out my phone and direct messaged Jazz.

Hey love. We were stuck at work and couldn't get there on time.

I waited for her to reply. Nothing. "Louis, you try messaging her."

"Ok." he typed on his phone and we all waited. Nothing. "Harry you try."

"Sure." he messaged her. Again, she didn't reply. "Ugh. Zayn?"

"I got it." he messaged her. She didn't send anything back. "Niall, you try."